Hirdetés

2024. május 23., csütörtök

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Konzol játékok  »  PlayStation 4 (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2023-12-13 06:30:42

LOGOUT.hu

PlayStation 4 összefoglaló.
MIELŐTT KÉRDEZEL, OLVASD EL!

Aktuális:

Kölcsönjáték nyilvántartó

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#24483) Rabbitf_24

Rabbitf_24
őstag

Még ezt láttam, de nem hiszem, hogy ez megoldaná a problémát...

"Had this same problem with disc self ejecting at random for almost a month and was driving me crazy, because I cannot enjoy playing a game anymore... I've saw this same video and was about to bit the bullet and open the console because nothing else worked for me (remove/trim the ruber thing, cleaning the button, rising the console a few inches... nothing)... Then I read some people mentioned about static charge build up on their console and other fellow said he added an extra ground line... So I think my problem could be related to voltage/power variation on my house/electrical outlet.... so I went to a store and purchased a Voltage Regulator unit... you know, the little heavy box type, not just the contact strip. Holy short circuit, Batman !... It worked like a charm !... I've been playing for two days straight... left the console both on stand by mode and completelly off with disc inside... and no problem so far ! By looking back at some dissasembly videos... seems that Sony didn't include that on the inside of the console.... now I guess that's why the Xbox power bricks are so massive... I never had this problem with my old X360... Maybe Sony didn't realized that in some parts of the world electric power is not that steady as in their controlled conditions test labs ! So... if you happen to have one of those around or don't mind to expend like 25 USD on one... give it a try before sending your console back or void the warranty. I'd like to know if this tip worked for somebody else... just out cientific curiosity, of course.
Good luck, fellows !"

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Konzol játékok  »  PlayStation 4 (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.