Hirdetés

2024. április 26., péntek

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  OS, alkalmazások  »  Windows 10 (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2020-05-31 14:25:16

LOGOUT.hu

Mielőtt kommentelsz, olvasd el az Összefoglalót!
(Frissítve: 2020.05.31.)

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#29319) mutyi válasza Partyface007 (#29315) üzenetére

mutyi
őstag

Van Windows.old mappa,de nem találom benne a fileokat.
Találtam most egy hozzászólást angolul és pontosan azt írja,ami ez esetben is történt.

"I had already checked everything above. But, as it turns out, Windows 10 somehow added a second user and logged me into the new one instead of my usual one. And it didn't even ask me which one to log into. I only had one user on my Windows 7 Pro 64 bit installation. I walked in the room after the install completed, and it was sitting on the desktop screen, so I had no idea that it had created and logged me into a second user. I had to log out of that one and into my original user account to find the files.

And by the way, it wasn't easy figuring out how to switch users. There's no "switch user" option. I'm used to Windows 7, which does have that option. I had to google the issue of "how to switch users on windows 10" to find out that you have to click the word "admin" in the start menu to bring up the switch-user dialogue."

Yes, I accidentally discovered that the Windows 10 installation had created a second user and logged me into it without asking which one I wanted to log into. After figuring out how to switch users (there's no "switch users" option in W10), I found my files on the desktop of my original user account. Strange that it created a new account instead of using my existing one.

Nos az angolom nem a legtökéletesebb,szóval épp a megoldást nem értem teljesen,hogy találta meg a hozzászóló a file-jait?

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  OS, alkalmazások  »  Windows 10 (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.