Hirdetés

2024. május 1., szerda

Gyorskeresés

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2016-08-09 20:41:24

LOGOUT.hu

- kezdőknek infók itt: [link] és itt: [link]
- Drugs Bunny - A sárga kapszula (alapismereteket tartalmazó könyv .pdf formátumban) (alternatív letöltési link)

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#92992) Woodslave

Woodslave
nagyúr

jaja a könyökét is írta.

Napi okosság miért ne igyunk kávét edzés előtt.... (illetve ne vegyünk olyan NO fokozót amiben van koffein) Qrva jó nem. Komolyan meghívom egy proteinturmixra azt, aki hoz bármit a testépítés világából amit nem tudok megcáfolni tudományos kutással, blogbejegyzéssel, vagy egy reklámemail-el :C

I have bashed supplements companies for using caffeine in their preworkout supplements. Supplement companies use it to give you that "wired" feeling so you think the supplement is "working". Its a marketing trick. But this is counter-productive to building muscle mass as caffeine releases cortisol in the body*. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone that decreases muscle mass.

I have some more evidence that most supplement companies are ran by wanna-be experts that just want to take your money by selling you their low quality supplements. This evidence is when supplement companies will add caffeine to their nitric oxide products or "pump" products.

Here is a fact, caffeine is a vasoconstrictor. Meaning that it restricts blow flow. Wait? Aren't NO supplements supposed to help support increased blood flow..isn't that the whole point? Yes you're right, that is the whole point. But again, most supplement companies put in the caffeine as a marketing trick to make you think that it is working because you "FEEL" it.

Caffeine acts as a vasoconstrictor and will have the direct opposite effects when trying to get a pump from supplements and other energy drinks.

When buying N.O. supplements make sure it does not have caffeine. If it does it most likely won't work.

Just so you're aware I am working on a really cool N.O. supplement. It will be a "FIRST" in the supplement industry. Should be here in about 6 weeks. But in the mean time stock up on some Mega Whey while the sale is going on.

"akkor ne rezisztencia edzést csinálj hanem rendes odabaxósat :) "Bá

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.