Hirdetés

2024. május 9., csütörtök

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2024-05-01 20:32:09

LOGOUT.hu

Az eBay használatával kapcsolatos információk.

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#75284) cbmfan

cbmfan
senior tag

nem csak itt, ebayen is vannak madárvadászok. íme egy példa ami most jött:

According to my records and to eBay customer service's records on the shipping or Tracking# RR***HU, the estimated delivery for this eBay Item Number *** was suppose to be delivered on November 15, 2018 which was yesterday, however according to the original Tracking# RR***HU on USPS and your Hungarian Postal service shows that its in USA STANFORD CT meaning Connecticut with the zip-code of 06910, eBay customer service department want me to point out to explain that this eBay Item Number *** is now considered late shipment without a doubt and since this eBay merchandise is now considered late shipment. I want to ask if you can please do a partial refund on the eBay merchandise or shipping cost for me please????? If you cannot offer me a partial refund for either the shipment cost that i paid for or the item cost that I also paid for as a valued eBay member or customer then please be so kind to send me out a eBay return shipping label after I open up a return case with eBay for a full reimbursement because of this issue that just occurred on your end a eBay third party seller, thank you so much for your cooperation on this matter or issue!!!!

Sincere

eBay Username Sarge1260

Nicholas

Amazon Business Seller Planetnick72

szép próbálkozás:)

Close the world, ʇxƎu ǝɥʇ uǝdo

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.