Hirdetés

2024. május 4., szombat

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2024-05-01 20:32:09

LOGOUT.hu

Az eBay használatával kapcsolatos információk.

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#36906) MPowerPH válasza CoolBoy323 (#36905) üzenetére

MPowerPH
félisten

Válaszolt.
"Hi, This was purchased from Overclockers UK. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-098-PA And my order date: 7th November 2013. This was for a customer build and was then cancelled due to the delay in other components therefore has never left the build storage room. I have personally not opened the ram and that is why I was selling this as new as assumed this was new from Overclockers. The picture on the box sometimes differs from the actual Ram in colour variation this is something I have seen many times. Hope this clarifies your concerns but I can not accept a loss on something which is sold in good faith."

Még egyszer nyomatékosítottam, mit akarok... Ha nem a válasz, akkor hogyan tudok továbblépni?

Már válaszolt is... Ezt látom, és ezt írta:

Refund information:
The seller offered a partial refund of £30.00 that will be issued through PayPal within 3 days if you accept the offer.

Seller's note:
"Hi, I am sorry to hear this, to be honest I wont be using Overclockers UK any more as they are a bunch of crooks and have cost me a lot of time and money with this build. Sorry you have also been affected and accept your partial refund amount."

[ Szerkesztve ]

Don't Tread On Me

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.