Hirdetés

2024. június 6., csütörtök

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2024-06-01 16:45:31

LOGOUT.hu

Az eBay használatával kapcsolatos információk.

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#36160) RockHaRD

RockHaRD
addikt

október 9.-én kaptam egy levelet az ebay-től:

"Dear XY,

I am writing you on behalf of eBay in regard to the “Shimano XYXYXYXXY Disc Brake” (Item # XXXXXXXXXXXX) that you recently purchased. I reviewed your email, and I understand that you already return the Brake that is wrong as advised by eBay, which shows it is still currently in transit back to your seller. I know it can be frustrating when an item arrives different. I want you to know we are here to make sure this case is resolved as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your initiative in returning the item to the seller. After reviewing your case, I see the tracking information (RRXXXXXXXXXHU) for the return shipment shows the item is currently in transit and Import (Item arrived at country of destination) as of September 29, 2013. Before we're able to issue you a refund, we need to confirm that the item has been delivered. In addition to this, I will place the case on hold for 15 days to accommodate any shipping delays. If by that time the tracking number shows the item has been successfully delivered, you will receive your refund within 3 business days. If for some reason the item has not been delivered, we will re-evaluate the case with the information available to us.

To check the status of the case, visit the Resolution Center:
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/

To summarize, we're giving the seller time to receive the item, and your refund will be issued once the item has been confirmed delivered.

We appreciate your continued patience and willingness to work with us. Thank you for choosing eBay and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Katrina Pauline M.
"

Na már most. A 15 nap letelt. A státusz pedig 5 napja Item Storet. Hiába nézek a resolution centerbe, nincs lezárt casem, és nyitott casem sem. Ilyenkor mit tudok tenni? Végülis az eladó csinálhatja azt is, hogy nem veszi át az árut, és akkor a végtelenségig nyitva marad a case? Ha látja az ebay, hogy nem veszi át 1 hétig (direkt vagy nem direkt), akkor írnia kéne egy levelet az eladónak, hogyha nem veszi át 2-3 napon belül, akkor a Paypalról levonja, és átküldi nekem. Ez már elég nevetséges. Minden szart megtettem, így is 6500 ft volt a vissza postázás, azt nekem nem fizeti ki senki, de lenyelem ha legalább az eredeti árat visszakapom (kb 35k) :W

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.