Hirdetés

2024. május 4., szombat

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2024-05-01 20:32:09

LOGOUT.hu

Az eBay használatával kapcsolatos információk.

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#72761) szimla65

szimla65
aktív tag

Sziasztok!
Szeretnék segítséget kérni, nem vagyok gyakorlott ebay-os vásárló.Van egy termék ami nem jött meg(márc 04 volt a végső dátum).Írtam az eladónak és jelentkezett és küldött választ.Az a baj ,hogy nem tudom pontosan lefordítani az üzenetét,ebben kérném a segítségeteket.

The seller has responded to you and offered another solution to solve this issue.

Seller's message:
"dear friend, how are you? sorry to hear that you do not get the item, we did send it to you by Economy Int'l Shipping,it might be just delayed the post office. for avoiding you are worry about it,i would like to full refund for you firstly and you just repay me back once it comes to you , is it okay? if ok,the best i prefer is you help to close the case for me and send me a message on ebay .then we will resend or refund as you prefer as case damages my account so much. Regards."

If you're satisfied with this solution, you can let the seller know by sending a message in the Resolution Center. If you don't want to accept this offer, we encourage you to send the seller a message with solution that you'd be happy with.

You can also view the details of this request in the Resolution Center.

Előre is Köszönöm a segítséget

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.