Hirdetés

2024. május 5., vasárnap

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2024-05-01 20:32:09

LOGOUT.hu

Az eBay használatával kapcsolatos információk.

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#3634) TakkerX

TakkerX
aktív tag

hali,

"I will make the transaction using i SOLD It services...i SOLD It is the best selling service on
eBay. They are guaranteed and recommended by eBay because they verify the sellers that are members with them and you will also have a 7 day return policy.
If you haven`t used i SOLD It before I will explain how they work:
They already have the item in their custody packed, insured and ready for shipping. They will contact you with all the details of this sale (they will send you an invoice ) and with the
payment instructions. You will send the payment to one of their agents that is handling our
transaction and after that you will send them the payment information so they can verify It. I
will have to make you aware of the fact that i don`t know the agent name because they change it in every transaction for security reasons. As soon as they do that the shipping process will start. After you receive the item you will have a 7 day return policy (starting the day you receive te item), in this time you will have to decide if you accept it or not. If you do then you will notify them that you accept it so they can send me the payment. If not, you will return the item in the exact conditions you ave received it and they will give you a complete refund. We will also be able to leave feedback for each other after the transaction like it`s done on any genuine sale on eBay. "

ez miez a sold it?:D

ui: ez nem us only?

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.