Hirdetés

2024. április 28., vasárnap

Gyorskeresés

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2023-02-08 20:34:45

LOGOUT.hu

Milyen kompakt digitális fényképezőgépet?
Mielőtt kérdezel, olvasd el az összefoglalót!
Figyelem! A kompakt fényképezőgép és bridge kategória gyakorlatilag megszűnt. Az ajánlóban szereplő gépek 6-7 éves modellek.

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#56045) PuMbA válasza mazsi70 (#56031) üzenetére

PuMbA
titán

A nagyobb szenzor önmagában semmit nem jelent :) Ezen a megbízható oldalon leírják, hogy nem jobb a képminősége nagy ISO esetén sem, mint az 1"-es szenzorú Sony RX100-nak:

"Both the LX100 and RX100 III share a similar effective range, but in my outdoor tests with distant subjects I found the Sony generally delivered crisper results across the frame. In good light, the higher resolution of the Sony sensor delivered finer details and was more consistent into the corners. So with distant subjects in bright light at low ISOs, the RX100 III enjoyed an edge."

"In low light at higher ISOs I expected the LX100 to take a definitive lead, but in my tests the RX100 III actually delivered greater detail in the lower range with them both roughly meeting at about 3200 ISO. Beyond here the Sony quickly became noisier, but by this point the LX100 wasn’t looking too great either. RAW comparisons may yield greater differences once the files are supported in ACR."

[ Szerkesztve ]

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.