Hirdetés

2024. május 1., szerda

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2024-05-01 20:32:09

LOGOUT.hu

Az eBay használatával kapcsolatos információk.

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#48761) peter889

peter889
őstag

Sziasztok! Segítséget kérnék. Pénzvisszatérítést kértem arra hivatkozással, hogy nem érkezett meg a csomag. Könyveletlenül lett feladva, nem drága, kb. 2 ezer forintos.

Ezt írtam az eladónak:
"Dear Seller, It has been about 57 days since the package had been shipped, but I haven't received it yet. I'd like to have a refund, but without opening a case. I'd be glad if you would be opened to this solution, and I would give positive feedback after refund. Looking forward to your response. Sincerely, XY"

Erre ő ezt válaszolta:
Dear XX, Thank you for your message and sorry for the delay of your parcel. We did send your items after we received the payment rapidly. Here is the shipping address of your order:
(Lakcímem)
Could you please kindly check if the address is right so that we can make sure we didn't sent it to the wrong place? Is there anyone signed your parcel? If you could also contact your local post office, that will be appreciated.
Thank you for your cooperation and hope to hear good news from you soon.If still no good news,please feel free to write back for a full refund,is that ok for you?
Best regards
XY

Mit válaszoljak rá?
Olyasmi választ gondoltam ki, hogy a címzés helyes, nem vette át senki más, nem érkezett meg. Csak alig tudok angolul. Vki be tudná írni angolul, pontosan mit válaszoljak?
(Mielőbb reagálnom kellene, mert sürget a határidő. Hálásan köszönöm előre is.)

[ Szerkesztve ]

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.