Hirdetés

2024. április 27., szombat

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2024-04-18 13:57:53

LOGOUT.hu

Az eBay használatával kapcsolatos információk.

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#4571) Szumika

Szumika
csendes tag

Sziasztok!
Elkezdtem ebayezni pár hónapja és eddig minden rendbe is zajlott, de most komoly gondom akadt.
Rendeltem az USA-ból egy terméket még karácsony elött és azonnal ki is fiezetem. Küldtem neki egy mailt hogy mellékeljen egy számlát a csomagba és küldjön már egyet nekem is ha lehet, de semmi válasz. Majd csak két és fél hétre (január 8-án) rá küldte hogy elküldve az árú és 12-22 nap múlva ér ide. Na meg hagyott egy mailt meg egy telefont. Irtam is neki egyből hogy mikor adta fel a csomagot de semmi válasz már megint. Majd irtam neki megint hogy nem válaszolt a kérdésémre, erre írja hogy írjam le újra, de érdemben semmi válasz. Na nem akarok ám senkit untatni a lényeg hogy olyan mintha az időt szeretné húzzni.
Na most ugye bár január 8 óta eltelt 21 nap.(Január 8 azaz időpont amikor irta hogy elpostázva a cucc). Két napja jeleztem a PAYPAL-nak hogy nincs meg az árúm(dispute claim). Erre ő küldte a paypal által Shipment Tracking Numbert illetve a leirta hogy az USPS által küldte a csomagot.

"[I]Shipping Company: USPS
Shipment Tracking Number: eb766971416us

The seller has provided the following Order Status information for your review:

Order Status: Shipped"[/I]

[B]Na most megnéztem az USPS oldalán és mintha nem is lenne ilyen csomag.

Megkérdeztem az Orczy utca Posta Kicserélő Üzemet vagy micsodát hogy van e náluk ilyen számú csomag. Semmi! Azt mondta a nő hogy ilyen csomag nincs náluk és a feladónak kellene keresnie a dolgot.[/B]
Ez után én erösen úgy éreztem hogy átakanak kurni. Mert mintha az eladó korábbi adás vételeniél is lettek volna hasonloak. Persze lehet hogy ott is csak a Posta játszot be, de ki tudja.Na szóval tegnap este én elmentem a paypal oldalára és kéretem egy "escalated to a claim".Kaptam a paypal-tól egy mailt:

[I]"You have chosen to escalate your dispute to a PayPal claim. By ending communication with the seller, you are asking PayPal to investigate the case and decide the outcome. As part of our investigation, PayPal will review any communication you may have had in the Resolution Center.

Thank you for contacting PayPal. We have begun our investigation of the following transaction:

Transaction Date: Dec 21, 2007
Transaction Amount: -$328.88 USD
Your Transaction ID: 31A97078CA1743240
Seller's Transaction ID: 9US76247KY4186528
Case Number: PP-411-362-707
Seller's Name: Jessica Waters
Our records indicate that the seller shipped your item using PayPal Shipping. You can track this package by logging in to your PayPal account and visiting your transaction history log or by confirming the information
below:

Tracking Company: USPS
Tracking Number: eb766971416us

If you would like to cancel this complaint after viewing the tracking information, you may do so by clicking the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/hu/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view-details&cid=PP-411-362-707

If you choose not to cancel this claim, we will resume our investigation after 3 business days. We will make every effort to resolve this claim within 30 days although we may require additional time to complete our investigation.

You will be contacted by email and asked to provide information relevant to the claim. Your participation is essential to the investigation and it is important that you reply to requests for information within the specified timeframe. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of the claim and you will forfeit the possibility of a refund.

Sincerely,
PayPal"[/I]

Majd ahogy vártam az eladótól is egyet:

[I]I don't now why you escalated to a claim, we issued a trace on the package, at this time e would prefer to REDIRECT the items back to our warehouse and refund you. We answer every email and are honest and excellent sellers, but since you have escalated to a claim we have no choice but to redirect the items back to our warehouse because paypal can decide in your favor even after you have the merchandise and then you get to keep your funds as well.. you asked us to find the package and we put a trace on it for today, now we will redirect the package back to our warehous ein the US and refund you when it comes back. Thank you but we cannot allow paypal to decide in your favor and you receive funds and package in the end. You are in another country and the items are shipped as stated on the auction 7 business days after payment and by standard Air- NOT EXPRESS, it has only been officially 17 days since your package has left.
We answer every email and also provided our phone number to you when your package left our warehouse and do not know why you would open a dispute or a claim only 17 business days of your package being intransit

Jessica
516-424-9192[/I]

Na most igazából az lenne a kérdésem az okosabbakhoz hogy most hogy is állunk. Mert igaz tudok valamennyire angolul, de ez már nekem sok volt. :F
Ennyi idő után annak örülnék jobban ha visszakapnám a pénzem és bár lehet rosszul forditottam a leveleket, de ez fog történi. Viszont a PAYPAL számlámon még semmilyen tranzakció nem történt. Kérlek segitsetek nekem ebben!

[ Szerkesztve ]

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.