2024. április 27., szombat

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC játékok  »  GTA V

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2023-12-13 05:24:19

LOGOUT.hu

Az összefoglaló átalakul, fontosabb infók a hajtás alatt!

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#33134) mtotesz

mtotesz
csendes tag

Reagáltak Ban ügyben, de semmi érdemleges nem derült ki.

Én írtam:
Dear Rockstar support!

I am writing to you to ask about banned me until 3/1/2016. Why did you bann me?
That is true, i tried a trainer on December and you banned me for 10 days. From that time I don’t use trainer or modification!! That’s why i am very upset, because you banned me for nothing.
In the last 2 months i did a lot missions to get money, because after the first ban is had 20.000$ only in the game. Until now i collected 500.000$ at least. So is this money all lost too? This is very unfair! There are a lot of other players who really use cheats and hard to find a good game session where i can play without cheaters.
So I would like to know the reason of the ban and ask to unban me and don’t take away my money, because i worked so much to collect.

Is there any guarantee that you won't ban me again for nothing?

válaszuk:
Austin K. Today at 02:11
Hello mtotesz1988,

GTA Online bans are the result of automated analysis related to modding in GTA Online, exploiting or abusing game mechanics, or otherwise interfering with other players' gameplay experience. If you are banned from GTA Online, your ban expiration date is shown in the lower-left corner after being returned to Story Mode following an attempt to play online.

We generally do not overturn temporary bans nor can we guarantee individual responses to any temporary or permanent ban appeals; however, we will review the evidence you submitted and take it into consideration. No further information is required from you at this time, and this ticket will close on its own.

Best regards,

Austin K.
Rockstar Support

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC játékok  »  GTA V
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.