Hirdetés

2024. május 3., péntek

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Notebookok  »  Gaming notebook topik (kiemelt téma)

(#12671) Muerte válasza kreten67 (#12670) üzenetére

Muerte
Topikgazda

Csak 120Hz-es panelokkal működik M17xR4/AW17-ben.Egyébként semmi értelme az upgrade-nek,mert az MSI kártya nem fog 100%-kosan menni sohasem egy Dell gépben.

"I have a 1060 running in my AW17R1 now and it runs great on 376.19 but I'm getting some spotty performance sometimes. Mostly in the witcher 3. the card performs lower or on par with the 980m but at low voltage. clocks stay around 1690 to 1770 core and 2100 mem. I get about 45 to 60 fps with hairworks off and everything else at ultra. A vbios mod sure would be nice for these pascal cards. Once I tinker with this a bit more I am going to buy a 1070 and see if It's worth the money. The 1060 is good but without a modified bios its just a bit better than the 980m with a good overclock. "

"Is urs 60 hz display ? "

"Lvds panels can't be used with Pascal graphics as I know. And for your question... look into his sig;)"

"I have a 120hz panel and so far the 1060 runs great. I have been trying to get my hands on a vbios editor so that i can unlock voltage and remove gpuboost but no luck so far. I got a 14k graphics score from the 1060 in 3dmark11 on stock but in game its about the same as an oced 980m. Sorry i know this is a bit offtopic but i plan on moving to a 1070 soon. Woodzstack is the person to go to for you mxm needs. "

1070 upgrade on AW17: [link] Ez is össze-vissza random crashel a gyereknek 100W-os hűtővel akarja a 150W-os kártyát hűteni :F ..,meg kell érteni hogy vége az upgrade témának sajnos,mert ez már csak taknyolás kategória...
Echterion esetében egy alulfeszelt 980M sokkal jobb döntés lenne mivel teljesítményben kb.ott lenne mint a 90%-kos hatékonysággal működő 1060-nal,és nem mellesleg panelt sem kellene cserélnie,de elsősorban abba a gépbe egy komolyabb proci kéne mindenek előtt és akkor mindjárt másképp muzsikálna ám a 970M is.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Notebookok  »  Gaming notebook topik (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.