Hirdetés

2024. május 12., vasárnap

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC játékok  »  Diablo 3 (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2023-12-13 05:03:45

LOGOUT.hu

Diablo 3 topik

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#80995) Edge válasza Reinhardt (#80992) üzenetére

Edge
veterán

sikerült 1x? :DDD ok de a wd-s az known issue ebben a kérdez felelekben beszélnek is róla:

is there any option fixing the wd lags in higher rifts this season

The Helltooth lag is composed of several different factors. We’ve sent hotfixes to optimize and address two of the factors - Helltooth 2-piece bonus and Acid Cloud - which reports indicate has improved the situation. There are more unaddressed factors, most notably Wall of Death. We plan to optimize Wall of Death in the near future.

I do want to make it clear we will make sure the power level of the build isn’t reduced at all.
(_JohnYang)

To expand on what John is saying a bit, we have both been keeping a close eye on some of these collections of items and skills that are causing lag and are trying to fix them as they come up. Please keep letting us know combination of skills and items that are causing these issues, so we can take a close look as to what is causing the lag.

Since most of these improvements need to come in the form of hotfixes we have to be very careful that our changes are limited in scope and very thoroughly tested. The funny adage of “99 bugs in the code, take one down patch it around, 147 bugs in the code” is often true. As a HC witchdoctor in S4 myself, I have selfish motivations to fix this as well =).

I still haven’t lived down how I changed a parameter in a projectile function a few years ago in a hotfix to fix some Demon Hunter ability, and completely broke zombie bears for the entire game for a few days.
(blizz_rogerhughston)

Érdemes elolvasni egy rakat más téma is van pl DH shadow setje 2.4-ben egy melee set lesz íj nélkül... és nem viccelnek.

Továbbá az is kiderült hogy a Deselere 4-es bónuszával(konkrétan a slow time DOT) nem működik az AreaDamage, így pl már értek pár dolgot, sztem jópár gr-t lehetne feljebb jutni ha ezt fixelnék...

[ Szerkesztve ]

Többékevésbé: éééééééééééé bbb

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC játékok  »  Diablo 3 (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.