Hirdetés

2024. április 27., szombat

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Lokál  »  Eredeti játékok OFF topik (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2015-02-27 09:59:50

LOGOUT.hu
Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#85034) ollie válasza Balazs_ (#85030) üzenetére

ollie
MODERÁTOR

Addonmentes? Minden kiegészítő benne van, azokért nem kell fizetni. Nem is lehetne azok nélkül játszani.

(#85032) Frod: nem szimulátor, még csak egy kicsit sem. A harc része jobban hasonlít egy taktikai/stratégiai harchoz, mint akcióhoz és/vagy szimulátorhoz. De amúgy nagyon jó, én 5 évig játszottam vele.

Ez jó értékelés róla:

Skaterboy79
552.2 hrs on record
Posted: 2 November

Sub this game if:

-You dont value any kind of social life
-You want to play a true sandbox game
-You dont want a mindless faceroll where you get rewarded for minimal effort
-You like teamwork and a mature, unique community
-You want a deep, complex game with a steep learning curve
-You like to be challenged to think and plan

I joined a nullsec alliance after 2 months, in my first week I was in a pvp brawl with 1100 people

The mechanics arent perfect but the devs are making improvements all the time and expansions are free every month

11/10 Best game i ever played

Vagy ez:

Sephiroth
313.8 hrs on record
Posted: 2 November

Eve is a phenomenal game.

Playing it for me was like watching star wars for the first time. It's like entering a universe previously unseen to you before and getting encaptured in its ways and lore. Everything about the game is perfection, there's something in it for everyone. Want to ravage the lonely spaces of Low sec as a pirate? Want to mine minerals and make a profit? Want to explore the deep fringes of space looking for galactic treasure? Or maybe you just want to do it all. There's something there for everyone and the amount of possibility is endless. I highly recommend this game, if you like any sandbox MMO this is for you. Well worth the monthly subscription.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Lokál  »  Eredeti játékok OFF topik (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.