Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• myckie2

őstag

"Here is Bianca and I am glad to assist you today on resolving this matter. Thank you very much for your e-mail.

I have just reviewed your e-mail and your PayPal account and I see your account is in absolute very good standing! Do not worry, our internal security system is stopping this payment to be completed and it simply means on this date you cannot send a payment in the amount and currency selected to the seller’s email address.

Our security model takes into account several factors to assess the risk associated with the transaction. This is similar to the way banks and credit card companies work. They use complex statistical models to identify transaction patterns out of ordinary. This does not mean however that either party is acting in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.

I have means to assist you on completing this payment and it involves further review on your account. In those circumstances, in order to maintain the integrity of an account, we need to make sure we are speaking directly to the account holder. To assist you with your issue, I recommend contacting me by telephone and I will be more than happy to help you."

Tehát ilyen is van... :W Kíváncsi vagyok, hogy ha írom nekik, hogy ők hívjanak mit válaszolnak,

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

Hirdetés