Hirdetés

2024. május 5., vasárnap

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Adattárolás  »  RAID

(#4896) Geller72 válasza Mlacee (#4893) üzenetére

Geller72
veterán

Van itthon egy SLI-"döluxom" ebből a lapból. A gond az, hogy nincs két szabad satás hdd-m, amin tesztelni tudnám, pedig XP-SP3 megy rá "vissza". Ha itthon lett volna a két grammra egyforma 40-es sata pár hitachim, megnéztem volna neked, de sajna nincs. egy fasttrack tx4300-at tesztel vele a haver.

Ez elvileg a V6.65 csipszet driver. Hivatalos. Írja is, hogy a 1013-as bioshoz mindeképpen kell a V6.65 csipszett driver minimum.

Aztán emlegetik az nforce hibáját is. Olvastam egy ilyet:

"It is not only Asus that suffer from this one... it is actually a bug in the older nForce4 raid controller.

I think i may just had about enuff on this Asus A8N-SLI Premium mobo and the dreaded "cannot copy the file : nvraid.sys when i decided, one last time... then it is going in the bin - and it worked!! After 3 days of pulling my hair out! Wot i did was fairly simple and involve no slip-streaming or special disks.( 2x Samsung 120Gb Sata Raid0)
Ok - i take it u have your siffy with the raid drivers ready and the Raid already created.
Start setup of XP the normal way and press F6 when prompted.
When u get to the screen which ask for the Nvraid driver and mass storage controller - FOLLOW THIS STEPS EXACTLY.
1. Press "S" and load the first driver
2. Press "S" and load the second driver - ( All normal up to this point )

NOW!!!

3. Press "S" again and look on the screen - its will say something like "windows already has a .... press "S" to use driver from stiffy and "Enter" to use the driver provided by Windows"

PRESS "S" AGAIN - to use the one from stiffy and do the same with the second driver..... and ..... drumroll... Voila it worked first time!!
Don't ask me why - it worked and i hope it will work for more ppl out there."

De sajnos ez neked post szinten még nem oldja meg a tömb problémádat.:(.
Holnap megnézem a raid menüt. Lehet, hogy semmit nem találok neked, de ki tudja..
..ne add fel..a számtech logikus dolgok halmaza..:DDD. Csak úgy ok nélkül nincs semmi..:D.

Üdv:
Geller

[ Szerkesztve ]

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Adattárolás  »  RAID
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.