Hirdetés

2024. május 16., csütörtök

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC játékok  »  World of Tanks - MMO (téma lezárva)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2023-12-13 06:28:04

LOGOUT.hu

Itt mellőzzétek az offot, arra ott van a másik topic: OFF topic
Az előzmény topic: World of Tanks - MMO - Archívum I.

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#10694) vbbb válasza Antonius1978 (#10689) üzenetére

vbbb
őstag

"I believe I've solved the problem of people getting CRC Errors. First of all, don't waste money getting windows 7 or anything else and absolutely don't download the game on this web site as it will only do the same thing. The download from this site hits you with all the data at once and isn't broken up into different installs at the intervals it should be. Doing what I've done, at this time, brings the data from this site in installment intervals, as it should be. There's nothing at all wrong with your computer even though you're getting a CRC error, so don't freak out. Follow these steps for a successful installation. First of all, you're going to have to delete your old version completely from your computer and also delete your temp files. Second, go to "search" on your computer and type the word, Tanks. If you see anything that pertains to World Of Tanks, delete it. This is just to make sure that you've gotten rid of the game entirely. Second, go to google and do a search for same version game you just deleted on your computer and download it. After the download is finished, then click on the file and let WOT install. It will bring up the WOT interface and will go through a process of installs. If at any time you see an HTTP error, (time out) simply click on X in that box and click on the retry tab and the data will come again. This is due to the server being very busy and is not an error. It's long an tedious, but it works. I'm on my last install of 849 MEGS and it's doing great. It works, and I'm playing the game now, however, I had to re-register and lost everything I had before, that's the draw-back."

Törölj mindent ami WoT-al kapcsolatos és a teljes verziót szedd le. Lejött normálisan a játék amúgy? Szedd le újra torrenten és ellenőriztesd le a torrent cliens-el.

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC játékok  »  World of Tanks - MMO (téma lezárva)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.