Hirdetés

2024. május 1., szerda

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC játékok  »  World of Tanks - MMO - Archívum I. (téma lezárva)

(#460) frame>24

frame>24
addikt

Mai napon megjelent egy interview, ami többek közt az éles, ruszki-tank <---> wehrmacht tank, "melyik az overpower?" vitára válasz a játék vezető fejlesztőjétől: (középső bekezdésben a lényeg)

"Everything depends on your playing style. To put it bluntly, German panzers are good at fighting at medium and long distances while the Soviets are more effective in tense close combats. Each nation and each type of a unit provides its unique gameplay.

Here is an interesting thing to think about. When we arranged the tourney among the Russian players, two teams staffed with the German vehicles made it to the finals. While the CBT tourney for the Western audience featured two teams with the Soviet panzers in the finals. It may sound funny, but while Russian players are complaining about overpowered German panzers, we keep hearing the same complaints from the western beta testers about Soviet machinery.

According to all these facts and our statistics we can state there’s no dominance of either of the nations. I believe that after implementing the team mode this kind of complaints will cease gradually."

Bár, mint tudjuk, Oroszország a humbuk országa (lehet, hogy Vaktyuk1 találatában van valami), szvsz alapvetően a játék ötlete és élménye zseniális, és egyelőre bízom benne, hogy a balanszírozások jófelé fognak haladni.
A teljes cikk itt.

szerk.: jópárótókat már felvettem friends-be, in-game nickem: frame24

[ Szerkesztve ]

▏▎▍▋▊▉ "I would never go bungee jumping. A broken rubber brought me into this world, it sure as hell isn't gonna take me out."(DanielDFizzle) // LOAD "*",8,1

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC játékok  »  World of Tanks - MMO - Archívum I. (téma lezárva)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.