Hirdetés

2024. május 17., péntek

Gyorskeresés

(#5110) S_x96x_S válasza Petykemano (#5108) üzenetére

S_x96x_S
őstag

> /konkurencia/ ... ARM ...

ki tudja ... ;) soha ne mond, hogy soha ... :)
Szerintem kezdi felkészíteni a piacot .. az AMD-s ARM-es procikra.
Főleg, hogy a Xilinx miatt - az ARM úgyis aktuális lesz.

"AMD Interested In Entering Telecommunications Sector As CEO Doesn't Rule Out Arm-based Products For Enterprise Use"
https://wccftech.com/amd-ceo-optimistic-for-arm-based-products-tight-supply-chains-5g-market/

LisaSu:

". . .So I actually think it's less about ARM versus x86 and more about do you have the right compute at the right performance point, the right price point, with the right features and functions. And so that's how we see this market evolving. So there's definitely a place for ARM in the data center. I think we have deep relationships with all of the data center customers, and we're talking to them about what do they need over the next 5 years. You'll see AMD add more points to our compute road map as well to optimize for some of these different workloads. And I think the value is really in how you put things together.
And so from an AMD standpoint, we consider ourselves sort of the high-performance computing solution working with our customers. And that is certainly the way we look at this. And if it means ARM for certain customers, we would certainly consider something in that realm as well. But we look at it as really, let's talk about what problem you're trying to solve. And then we'll work with you with the best components to address the customers' needs. So that's how we think about our differentiation, and it is an exciting place in compute. So there's a lot of people who are active in the space because there's just so much need for different optimization points."

Mottó: "A verseny jó!"

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.