Hirdetés

2024. május 8., szerda

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Lokál  »  Eredeti játékok OFF topik (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2015-02-27 09:59:50

LOGOUT.hu
Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#140034) i2k

i2k
senior tag

Gáming.

[link] - Japanese YouTuber might be the first in the world arrested for posting gameplay clips

"The Miyagi Television Broadcasting station reported further on the case, naming the man as 52-year-old Shinobu Yoshida, from Nagoya. It says he was tracked by a "cyber patrol", which sounds more exciting than it probably is, and that the suspect admitted to the charges, quoting him as saying: "I knew it was illegal, even as I was doing it."

Technically, streaming or uploading any significant amount of gameplay footage to a video sharing site is potentially an act of copyright infringement, and companies have used copyright rules in the US and elsewhere to get unwanted clips taken down, such as when early footage leaks. With a few exceptions, though, game publishers leave the ecosystem of streamers and video creators to do their thing, even when they post full playthroughs. But as this case suggests, if copyright holders want to come after a particular uploader, the law will probably be on their side. "

A világ játékosai meg minden szarra ráugranak - perverz/katasztrófa kíváncsiságból, elfogultságból, vagy csak a puszta "csillogóan új tehát kell" elv mentén, miközben 80+%-ban mindenkinek 100 - 2000 végigjátszatlan játéka van minden platformon.

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Lokál  »  Eredeti játékok OFF topik (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.