• Utoljára frissítve: 2023-12-13 04:18:39

LOGOUT.hu

Téma összefoglaló:

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#836) bul07 válasza Surda- (#832) üzenetére

bul07
nagyúr

Nekem is ez írták hogy várjak 45 munkanapig
Na de a legpofátlanabb , úgy írja mintha én lennék a hibás hogy nem vettem nyomon követést , és ez a Google fordítón keresztül is is érezni

Amúgy a nem Gearbest névhez tartozó vitára sokkal értelmesebb válasz jött

Ez Business Name:GearBest
Thanks for shopping with us . We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The reference number is CN14379663009039 . As you do not pay for the 2usd tracking fees, you are unable to track it and it may be slower than other shipment. Usually it needs about 15 to 45 business days for the shipping method, but sometimes there is a delay. Would you please contact local post office to see if it's been there? We hope to hear from you soon.

Ez meg Name: li pengzhen
Thank you for your placing order at our website, and I'm sorry to cause you the inconvenient , please accept my sincerely apologize.

please understand that we had sent out your item some day ago, and it must be shipping on the road, as we know the transport speed of the surface mail is usually slowly , plus the affect of others , so it may takes more time to send it.

besides due to you did not pay for the tracking fees , so we can't offer you the detail information about it on the net , except the package number CN14379669782948.

but please be assured , just waiting more 7days , if you still not get it, we will give you a compensation, to resend or refund, Please contact me as soon as possible and let me know if this is acceptable,Thanks.

Szerintem írok még egy választ nekik és ha nem megy akkor rábízom a paypal-ra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Samsung Galaxy A52S / Samsung UE48H6400 / Touran 1.9PDTDI 90LE (2005)(BRU) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ---->"A nők pedig olyanok, mint a parkolóhelyek. A jobbak mind foglaltak, a maradék meg vagy rokkant, vagy fizetős..." - By:elfelejtette

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Technika, hobbi, otthon  »  Gearbest
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.