Hirdetés

2024. április 27., szombat

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC, mini PC, barebone, szerver  »  Apple asztali gépek (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2022-01-31 18:13:51

LOGOUT.hu

Gyakori kérdések, téma összefoglaló és alkalmazás ajánló

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#962) biker

biker
nagyúr

hubazz, valaki csinált egy performance tesztet mini-n :)
nem rossz, nem rossz

I have a 1.25 Mhz Mini with the 40 GB drive, 512 MB RAM, and no other options. I am running the following applications right now with excellent performance and no significant hiccups of any sort:

'The Terminator' is running in a window using the DVD Player, about to enter the police station.

Virtual PC 6.1 is running Paint Shop Pro with a 14 MB TIFF loaded and Newsbin Pro retreiving newsgroup headers - the latter program is rather piggy.

Excel for Mac has a 360K spreadsheet loaded.

Word for Mac has a 2.3 MB file loaded.

Adobe Acrobat has a 12 MB PDF loaded.

Chicken of the VNC is running with a window into my PC file server.

Preview (piggy) has a smallish image loaded.

Several Safari windows are open.

Several Finder windows are open.

Misc applets running - Terminal/Top, Performance Meter, Xmonitor.

Everything was running extremely smoothly until I started Adobe Reader and MS Word. Now there is sometimes a small hesitation when changing windows or dragging windows. The DVD playing hasn't missed a beat. I now have the slightest pause when invoking Expose to navigate my windows.

Performance Meter has me pegged at about 70 percent, sometimes reaching 100 percent while changing tasks.

Expose is a godsend. I don't normally operate with anything close to this number of applications open and window management sure has become important!

This computer continues to exceed my expectations. I have no sense that I am in any way operating an entry level machine.

Elektromos autó töltő berendezések | Mesterséges növényvilágítás | Mai ajánlatunk: www.gerisoft.hu | www.e-autotoltokabel.hu | www.agrar-vilagitas.hu |

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC, mini PC, barebone, szerver  »  Apple asztali gépek (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.