Hirdetés

2024. május 2., csütörtök

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Videokártyák  »  Milyen videókártyát? (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2024-03-05 17:45:35

LOGOUT.hu

Kérdés előtt olvasd el az összefoglalót!!

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#116516) Elar válasza diegho (#116510) üzenetére

Elar
senior tag

Olvasgatok most az armorrol

1. Double-check your case fan placement. I have two 140MM intake fans on the front, one 140MM exhaust on the back, and two 140MM exhaust fans on the top. Originally, I had the two top fans set to intake. I assumed that getting positive pressure in my case would promote pushing air past the video card, out of the case. However, I got a good 5 degrees C temp decrease by changing the top fans to exhaust instead. Heat rises? Who would have thunk. 2. I highly recommend downloading the MSI Afterburner utility from MSI’s website even if you don’t intend on overclocking. Why? My main gripe with this card comes down to the default fan curve. Out of the box, this card idles the fan at 50 degrees C or lower, and DOESN’T RUN THE FANS AT FULL POWER UNTIL THE CARD HITS 90 DEGREES C. GTX 1080 cards are set to thermal throttle at 83 degrees or higher... See where I’m going with this? If you set a more aggressive fan curve you can completely eliminate the boost clock throttling issues (I’ve got my fans set to 50% @ 50 degrees, 90% at 70, and 100% at 80). The fans run quiet and have hydrodynamic bearings, so running them at full load should not decrease the lifespan significantly. They are also very quiet under full load, so I’m genuinely perplexed why MSI was so conservative with their out-of-the-box tuning here. Another minor nitpick is the lack of a back plate - but that's COMPLETELY cosmetic. Backplates do not provide any thermal benefits, they are 100% for show. Card sag is an urban legend made up to sell you hunks of aluminum. It also lacks bells and whistles like RGB lighting or fan headers, but that's a reasonable compromise for the price point. If you're buying this card, you're buying it for the performance. The black and white aesthetic is minimalist and looks pretty darn classy. It's not flashy, but you're planning to be looking at the screen, not at your chassis, right?
Technical Details:
Tests done with my custom fan curve setup:
0% @ <50 degrees C
50% @ 50 degrees C
90% at 70 degrees C
100% at <80 degrees C

Stock Settings (Factory overclocked versus reference GTX 1080, and I got better than advertised speeds)
Boost Clock 1961Mhz, Memory 5005 Mhz(x2)
Ambient Temp: 70F/21C
Card idles at 39C, Under full load peaks at 64
Unigine Heaven @ Ultra Quality/Extreme Tessellation/1440p – 28.9 FPS Min, 136.3 Max, 62 Avg

Overclocked Settings - Boost Clock 2050 Mhz, Memory 5404 Mhz (x2)
Core Voltage +75
Power Limit 120
Temp Limit 83
Core Clock +91
Mem Clock +400
Ambient Temp: 70F/21C
Card idles at 39C, Under full load peaks at 70C (During extended gaming, can vouch that temp never goes above 75C)
Unigine Heaven @ Ultra Quality/Extreme Tessellation/1440p – 32.8 FPS Min, 150.3 Max, 66.8 Avg

ezek szerint azért van megoldás h ne olyan hangos legyen :)

[ Szerkesztve ]

Külön nem írok köszönömöt, de köszönöm szépen ha válaszolsz :)

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Videokártyák  »  Milyen videókártyát? (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.