Hirdetés

2024. június 17., hétfő

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  OS, alkalmazások  »  Linux kezdőknek (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2023-12-13 05:03:45

LOGOUT.hu

Linux kezdőknek - érdemes beleolvasni, mielőtt kérdezel

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#22654) MKLS

MKLS
aktív tag

Üdv!

Tegnap éjjel találtam Xfce fórumon egy ilyent:

I finally managed to understand some of my problems and I found a satisfactory solution to 2 and 3:

2. The supposed 'presentation' mode does not work. LCD screen in laptop is still turned off after 10 min... Naturally VLC's own inhibition of power manager doesn't work either.

3. I wanted to watch a video online that normally lasts like 40 min, so I changed the threshold for putting the display of standy from 10 min to 50 min. Sadly, after 10 min the screen went blank.
The problem is that screen blanking is not turned off by xfpm. The output of the command 'xset q' showed me that my screensaver blanking was activated (despite NOT having xscreensaver installed). The best solution I found was to turn it off entirely using a configuration file in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ with this in it:

Section "ServerFlags"
Option "BlankTime" "0"
EndSection

Alternatively, the command 'xset s off' or simply 'xset s noblank' can turn off the screen blanking.
With this annoying blanking out of the way, xfce power manager worked as expected. I can now change the time for the monitor to go on standby and go fully off. Presentation mode works as a charm as well.

Nekem annyi perc tétlenség után kapcsol ki a kijelzőm amennyire beállítom, viszont akkor midegy hogy megy video a háttérben vagy nem. Ha jól értelmezem akkor ezzel megoldom ezt a problémát? Ez a presentation mode nekem új, ezt hol kell/lehet bekapcsolni, valószínűleg elsiklottam felette. (Manjaro 0.8.8 Xfce)

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  OS, alkalmazások  »  Linux kezdőknek (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.