Hirdetés

2024. május 25., szombat

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Sport, életmód, utazás, egészség  »  MotoGP & WSBK (kiemelt téma)

(#2651) Integra válasza SzalaiG (#2650) üzenetére

Integra
titán

semmi forddadalmi nincsen ebben, csak idiotizmus:(

...egy fecske nem csinál nyarat, viszont egy hülye százat csinál...

(#2652) #70869248 válasza SzalaiG (#2650) üzenetére

törölt tag

Max nem ül rá ilyen motorra...ha igen akkor kezét-lábát töröm :D
Nincsenek csodák, csak több éves kitartó fejlesztés jó vastag gyári támogatással és eltökéltséggel.
Még a 125cc-ben is anno Ui mit szenvedett a Derbi-vel, pedig ott még besegítés is volt.
A KTM-nek is kellett 2-3év.
Ez meg a királykategória...lehet hogy jó lesz, de csak majd, és egy motor még nulla még ha olyan óriási tapasztalattal is fejlesztik ami megvan az Ilmor-nál.
Ahogy a KR5-nél is össze kellett fejleszteni a v5-öt a Roberts vázzal...és ott is volt már tapasztalat vázban.
egy jó motor rengeteget számít, de önmagában talán pontszerzésre elég.
Kell hozzá egy vázfejlesztés, és egy kiváló, de tényleg kiváló mérnők aki összefogja a fejlesztést a futóműre és vázra terjedően....és még mindig ott van hogy kivel tudnak leszerződni, mert a Michelin már tele van, talán a Bridge' még ad első lépcsős támogatást, a Dunlop meg egyenlőre felejtős még.

(#2653) #70869248

törölt tag

wowa :D
: [link]
[kép]

(#2654) Integra

Integra
titán

motogp ruházat rendelhető
meredek árakkal..
[link]

(#2655) Integra válasza #70869248 (#2653) üzenetére

Integra
titán

nem semmi csíkot szívhatott fel előtte... :DDD

(#2656) Face8814 válasza Integra (#2654) üzenetére

Face8814
őstag

Ezt az oldalt már néztem korábban, ( van is jópár dolog ami tetszik is nagyon ) csak félve rendelnék innen. :U Kérdés ugyanis hogy milyen minőségűek ezek a cuccosok? :U

( Főleg, hogy a termékekről készült ''képek'' csak rajzok! :U )

[Szerkesztve]

Az ilyen minőségek, mint "2415680p", azt jelentik, hogy előtted, a szemed láttára real-time leforgatják az összes jelenetet? by Ifju

(#2657) Motion_Blur válasza #70869248 (#2653) üzenetére

Motion_Blur
félisten

:DDD Bazze ez nagyon nagy! :C

Stavelot 2, easily full throttle into another twenty second top gear flatout section

(#2658) Integra

Integra
titán

hahaha, cigi szponzorok.. :)

Butt Out: Toseland MotoGP Ride Snuffed
by dean adams
Thursday, June 29, 2006

The UK's Guardian Unlimited reported this morning that Former WSBK champion James Toseland's bid to get a MotoGP start at this weekend's MotoGP at Donington Park didn't get very far.

The reason it won't happen? While critics might suggest Toseland doesn't have the recent results to deserve a GP ride, his results actually didn't have anything to do with his GP wave-off. (Mike Fabrizio actually landed the ride.)

Reportedly, it came down to conflict between rival cigarette makers. Toseland's ten Kate Honda is sponsored by Winston, and the open slot (he would have subbed for Toni Elias) is on a Fortuna cigs sponsored Honda.

ENDS

(#2659) Integra

Integra
titán

nincs mese nicky az egyik legszimpatikusabb arc, legalábbis számomra. :)

Hayden: I really didn't celebrate. Winning is enough for me.
hey ma, ever seen the red light district in amsterdam?
by dean adams & susan haas
Thursday, June 29, 2006

I had an opportunity to talk to Nicky Hayden via cell phone yesterday as he sat in his motorhome in England. We chatted about his recent Assen win and how the season is going thus far.

Q. Which win felt better? Laguna or Assen?

A They all feel pretty good, especially when they've been spaced out as mine have been the last couple of years. Definitely, winning races is definitely an awesome feeling. Sure, Laguna, that first time, was probably, I guess, a little bit more sweet, and a little bit different. But they both felt pretty good. I'm not complaining.

Q. Summarize the whole race from your perspective, please.

A Well, I didn't get that great a start. Actually, Turn 1, I was behind Dan—let me think—I was like sixth or something. Or no, actually I think seventh, off the start. I passed Dani in the first corner, and another guy, then I passed Melandri halfway around the first lap. I knew Colin had been fast, and he got out to a pretty good lead early, so I knew I was going to have to really get through some guys in a hurry and try and get up to him, because I hadn't been so fast all weekend, really. I'd been down a bit, and knew, consistently, I wasn't so great. So I was really, I knew those first few laps were really important to try to get to the front, and then from there, I just tried to go to school a bit on him and see why he was so fast there, what he was doing. Toward the end of the race, I changed some things up and found a bit of speed, and then with a few laps to go, just made a move.

Q Where did you make the time up?

A Just at T3. That's where I was losing the biggest part of my time, and that's what - I changed my line, and also my gear position I was running through there in. That was good. That made up a lot of time. I was really strong in T4. That's where I was making up my time in the race, but he would pull it all back out in T3, so I knew I had to do something different.

Q Were you on the edge after you changed things?

A No, it actually got easier, because I just changed my line and gear position, and actually I was able to roll through that little section better, and it made it easier.

Q When you closed up, did you have a plan?

A Yeah, I definitely had a bit of a plan. I didn't want to go too early. But I had, definitely, a bit of a plan. But then at the end, the laps started going quick, and I knew I needed to make a move. Then when I passed him, I didn't know he ran off the track. I just know I came around and I had plus a second. I could see the left side of his tire didn't look that good, and he was struggling a bit in the left-handers. And I was on a really hard tire. I mean, I was on a hard tire, because earlier in the week I'd been getting a lot of tire wear. So I figured I probably would have the advantage at the end. I could see him moving around on the left. That's what also at the beginning put a lot of extra pressure on me, trying to work my way up there, because I definitely didn't have a very soft tire. Then I came around the last lap and I had a second lead, and I thought, ''Dang.'' I thought, ''Man, he must have - his tire was done and he was done.'' I never knew that he ran off the track.

The way they've got the track there, I don't really like it, because you can make a huge mistake in the race, but it doesn't really hurt you. So I think next year guys will be just going in there and making a pass, and you know what, if they don't make it, they'll just pick it up and run across the curb and come right back on. So I'm not - I guess it could go either way, but still, regardless ... And then about halfway around the lap there, about three or four corners from the end, I heard him behind me, and I had a little moment and he got by. But I really didn't panic, because I felt like we'd go into that chicane and I knew I'd get another good shot at him.

Then I thought he had it, and then I look out of the corner of my eye and I saw him grabbing a big handful, and that's when I thought, ''Hold up! This one isn't over yet!'' And I was looking at (Colin Edwards), and I kind of realized, ''Hey, I'd better tuck in here and get across the finish line, and head on.'' I like a little bit of drama, and it made it fun.

Q You had roller coaster emotions in the last 40 seconds of that last lap, I'll bet.

A Yeah. Completely. Up, up and, yeah, down. Racing, that's how it is. Up, down. Man, at first I thought I just blew it, and then, ''I'll get back on it, don't give up,'' and then in the last corner, like you say, I thought I had him, then I thought I lost, and then I seen him running wide.

When I crossed the finish line I was pretty pumped, but also I wanted to look over, because he was headed straight to the wall. I wanted to see the guy get up. It's always good to see that at least he wasn't hurt, because when I looked over I seen his bike headed straight to the wall, which could've been ugly.

Q Some people say that Colin ran wide trying to keep you from passing. Do you think that's true, or no?

A No, not really. Actually, when I let the clutch out, I was in neutral.

I came in there, (downshifting) 4-3-2, and then when I - and that's why I was a bit wide. I think I would've been all right. He'd actually been getting wider and wider there, as the race went on. A couple laps it looked like he was about to drop a wheel off there in the dirt, a few laps. But no, I think it was a pretty clean race.

Q Was anyone there from your family?

A Actually, my mom was at Barcelona and Assen. It was pretty cool, because she hadn't been to a race in a long time -- well, I guess Laguna last year, but it was definitely her first race here this year, which was pretty cool. And also, turns out I have two buddies that I knew from school - actually, two buddies that Roger Lee knows better than I do. Rog graduated with them - were there on a four-week vacation. They just graduated college, and were on a four-week tour of Europe with a big group of kids. They caught the train in from Amsterdam Saturday morning just to see the race. They'd never been to a race like that. They were able to escape Amsterdam long enough to come see it. (laughs) That made it cool. They were on the podium and stuff after the race, getting kind of cranked.

Q What did you do after the race? How did you celebrate?

A Well, I really didn't celebrate. The podium and all that was enough. Winning is enough for me. I don't have to go out and celebrate. The cool-down lap pretty well did it for me. It was a good enough feeling.

But actually, I just drove back into Amsterdam that night. My mom had never been to Amsterdam. I took her - we went down and walked around the red light district and stuff on Saturday night. Needless to say, she was pretty well blown away by all that. We did that, and just kicked it. She then caught a flight home on Monday morning, so we hung out in Amsterdam on Sunday.

(laughter)

Q Two circuit questions. First, what did you think of the new Assen?

A I mean, it was all right. It was actually a pretty cool little section, if it would've been - if I'd have just showed up at a new track and seen it. I really like Turn 1 and 2. Just the old Assen was really, so cool the way it was. It was different than any part - any section in the world. So it was always really unique. There was no part of a track I've ever ridden quite like Assen at the beginning. So, I liked that better. But nonetheless, I don't really want to complain.

It was safe, and both of my brothers this year in the States have broke bones hitting walls, so I'm not going to complain about the track. It was safe.

I'll tell you one thing: They got really carried away with the gravel traps, though. They have the things just way too deep. I ran off once, and some 250 guy crashed, and the gravel was just - I think right now they got carried away in making them so deep, and when guys start going through the gravel, like Rossi, and even some of the guys at Valencia, you can't hardly hold on. Once you start flopping out there, it's worse. We talked about it, and hopefully they'll maybe mellow those out a little bit.

Q Second circuit question. I watched Mugello on television. Really, from a safety standpoint, it looked like there were at least three sketchy sections there, and two of them were really, really sketchy. Your opinion?

A The track?

Q Correct.

A Mugello's definitely got some issues. In some ways, I don't know if there's a better track in the world as far as layout, atmosphere, the way it all goes down there is pretty unique. I really don't know - with the big straightaway, all these things like good racing, it's got it all. I don't know if there's a better track in the world.

But they definitely, for as much as people made a big deal about Laguna, I said all along, there wasn't a corner last year on the track near as bad as a couple rights at Mugello. But things like that they'll overlook at that place. If it was at Laguna it wouldn't fly ...

Q One more circuit question. I just thought of it. My webmaster was up at Laguna Seca a couple of weeks ago, and there was a survey crew there working on the entrance to the Corkscrew. The survey guys were there for two days making sure that that section is runway flat. I'm really curious how that's going to work with MotoGP bikes, when the entrance to the Corkscrew no longer requires a really good hand to get through there. It's essentially just a road now. Your thoughts?

A I think it's a pretty weak move, really. That's kind of what made the Corkscrew special, was it was blind, and it had a dip, and you had to get over it without wheelieing. Now it's just a little straight, a little corner just like anyplace else in the world. I'm not - that's what made it cool. Nonetheless, it's still, the Corkscrew's still good, but I'd have just as soon left it the way it was. I really liked the lead-up to it, the blind way, and how you kind of had to lean it right and then left. It was just a real rider's section. A guy that was on it through there could make up a lot of time.

Q Am I completely in left field thinking it's possibly less safe now? Is it conceivable that the entrance of the Corkscrew is less safe now than it was before?

A It'd be hard for me to say until I see it. I'm sure it's possible, yeah. Now, it's going to be tight - the way you get in could be really tight. But I'd have to see it before I really make a comment on that. Really, I hated to see that they changed it up.

Q Okay, last question. How much time do you spend thinking championship now? Or do you spend any at all?

A Basically like I came into here, just trying to be smart and consistent. Sure, I don't want to - no way I can get too conservative now, no way I can go all the way and just think I can just completely hang it out every race. It's still early. The way the points are in this championship, you can make up a lot of points in a hurry. So just keep my head down and butt up, ride hard, definitely just be smart and consistent. That's kind of what got us in this position. But the chance comes up, I've got to win races, and that's still the plan. There's a long way to go.

But I'm enjoying the ride right now. I feel like I'm riding better than I have my whole life. Definitely it's fun being part of the championship. Being up front every weekend really makes it a lot more fun. I'm just trying to keep it rolling.

ENDS

(#2660) -Mike- válasza Integra (#2659) üzenetére

-Mike-
addikt

Állítólag a mezőnyben 1perc alatt ő tudja a legtöbb 'you know'-t kimondani. :D

[Szerkesztve]

(#2661) Motion_Blur

Motion_Blur
félisten

Pedrosa meg fogja nyerni a versenyt! :) Rossival fog küzdeni :R

Stavelot 2, easily full throttle into another twenty second top gear flatout section

(#2662) Den válasza Integra (#2659) üzenetére

Den
veterán

kezd visszataszító lenni ez művilág amit kezdenek a motogp köré teremte ni, mint a forma 1-nél, ezekkel a háttérinfós latolgatós semminkérődzős cikkekkel.

a motorverseny a rajtal kezdődik és a leintéssel végződik. rossi pedrosa és a többi amiatt érdekes amit a rajt és a leintés közt csinál, akkor motorversenyzők, utána csak ugyanolyan emberek mint 6 milliárd másik, és kvára közömbös hogy mit gondol érez, eszik, iszik stb... hányok már ettől a túlhájpolástól

www.simson4t.hu

(#2663) Pist@bácsi

Pist@bácsi
őstag

Talmácsiról illik itt említést tenni?
Free1 19.
Qual1 18.
Javul határozottan. Még 17 edzés és az élen lesz....

(#2664) Den válasza Pist@bácsi (#2663) üzenetére

Den
veterán

miért ne illene?

www.simson4t.hu

(#2665) #70869248

törölt tag

Kezdődik az időmérő.

(#2666) Face8814 válasza #70869248 (#2665) üzenetére

Face8814
őstag

De minek! :O
Borzasztó ez a 15. hely. :( 4 Honda is előtte!

Remélem Rossi azért jól fog menni. :U Bízom benne. :C

Az ilyen minőségek, mint "2415680p", azt jelentik, hogy előtted, a szemed láttára real-time leforgatják az összes jelenetet? by Ifju

(#2667) Face8814

Face8814
őstag

Na ebből sem lesz Rossi győzelem! :(
12. hely elég karcsú! Nagyon a Repsoloknak áll a zászló! :O

[Szerkesztve]

(#2668) Dzsekó válasza Face8814 (#2667) üzenetére

Dzsekó
addikt

Az előző versenyen a 18. helyről indult és 8. lett, most 12. helyről indul és a 2. hely jönne ki, de azóta már jobb a keze azaz első lesz. :)

(#2669) Motion_Blur válasza Dzsekó (#2668) üzenetére

Motion_Blur
félisten

+ mivan, ha most nem hullanak ki előle? ;]

(#2670) Motion_Blur válasza Face8814 (#2666) üzenetére

Motion_Blur
félisten

Nem tudom mi lesz így szegény Talmával :(

(#2671) Motion_Blur

Motion_Blur
félisten

12:00 Motorverseny
Brit Nagydíj, Donington Park, 250cc, futam (élő)

13:30 Motorverseny
Brit Nagydíj, Donington Park, MotoGP, futam (élő)

15:15 Motorverseny
Brit Nagydíj, Donington Park, 125cc, futam (élő)

Miért van utoljára a 125? :U

(#2672) Dzsekó válasza Motion_Blur (#2671) üzenetére

Dzsekó
addikt

Azért mert csak most értem haza és azt is meg akarom nézni. :DD

(#2673) #70869248

törölt tag

Grat Loca'-nak [kép]

(#2674) Motion_Blur válasza #70869248 (#2673) üzenetére

Motion_Blur
félisten

Grat persze, de nagyon nagy volt a lemaradása :( Innen Lorenzo már nem bukja el a vb-t, de nagyon drukkolok Dovinak, aki ma is nagyot ment a bukása után, sérült motorral és azért 10 pontot eltett :R

(#2675) Motion_Blur válasza Motion_Blur (#2661) üzenetére

Motion_Blur
félisten

Mit művel Pedrosa? :Y

Ki is kapcsoltam a tv-t :R

(#2676) pilóta válasza Motion_Blur (#2675) üzenetére

pilóta
nagyúr

Mer mit?

Aki él és nem boldog, az téved!

(#2677) #70869248

törölt tag

:D
De szép utolsó 4-5 kört raktak össze a srácok !!!! [kép][kép]
:R
A két rokkant :D

Vale' versenyrutinban megverte Marco-t, de nagyon szép volt.

Honda-nak meg grat hogy Hayden-nel élesben tesztelnek :(

(#2678) Motion_Blur válasza #70869248 (#2677) üzenetére

Motion_Blur
félisten

Rossi szépet pörkölt a parc fermében :C

(#2679) Dzsekó válasza Dzsekó (#2668) üzenetére

Dzsekó
addikt

;)

(#2680) Motion_Blur válasza pilóta (#2676) üzenetére

Motion_Blur
félisten

Áhh semmit, pl. megdöntötte az eddígi pályacsúcsot 1.2mp-el :))

(#2681) Motion_Blur válasza Dzsekó (#2679) üzenetére

Motion_Blur
félisten

Neked is szépen bejött a tipped és nekem is :C

Én Pedrosa, Rossi párharcot vártam a péntek alapján, ha nem a 12. helyről indul a mester, akkor meg is lett volna :R

(#2682) Den válasza Motion_Blur (#2681) üzenetére

Den
veterán

túl nagy harc nem lett volna. ott hagyta volna pdrosát két kanyar alatt. pedrosa nem jó közelharcban, az a taktika hogy jól ellóg hpogy ne zavarják, egyedül jól tud motorozni, de ha már harcolni kell az nagyon nem megy.

www.simson4t.hu

(#2683) Loretto

Loretto
veterán

CSak a GP-t néztem, de Rossi nagyon tekert, attól féltem, hogy esetleg elszállnak a végén, aminek örültem, hogy végre Haydennek is volt egy gyengébb futama.

Soirée...

(#2684) KrAt

KrAt
veterán

Rossi szépen csinálta :R Attól féltem, h nagy igyekezetében nehogy kiszálljon :( De szép volt :C Meg mázli is volt, hogy az utcsó (előtti?) kanyarban vissza tudta szerezni a 2. helyet :)

(#2685) Motion_Blur válasza KrAt (#2684) üzenetére

Motion_Blur
félisten

Utolsó előtti ;)

Ott Marco túlságosan is belül fékezett, és későn. Nagyon próbálta védeni az ívet, Rossi meg okosan lehúzódott oldalra ;)

(#2686) #70869248 válasza Den (#2682) üzenetére

törölt tag

hát ez valahogy így van sztem is...két dolgot nem tud még igazán Dani:
- esőben jól menni
és
- csatázni...
mindkettőt csinálja valamilyen szinten, de ezekben vannak hiányosságai.
A tempója nagyon jó és magas és nagyon stabil, versenysebességben Vale' és Pedrosa közt nincs nagy különbség (szvsz, és ebben a motorfelállásban)
De Rossi remekül jön ki még a hibáiból is, olyan sokszor mintha nem is hibázna, pedig de.
Nagyon magas tempót tud menni mellé, és kivállóan csatázik (volt egy két vitás szitu, de aki ennyit előz annál ez benne van), és mindezek mellé nagyon jól megy esőben is.
végül is összeségében véve mindent piszok jól csinál, ezért nehéz megverni.
és ráadásul az ő gyors köre nem az ívválasztáson jó, hanem a brutál jó féktávokon, a nagyon jó kanyarsebeségen, és brutál elgyorsításon...a többin meg tökösen húzza a gázt.
:)
Pedrosa-nak egy stabil előnye van Vale'-val szemben, fiatalabb :)
De meg tudja verni Vale'-t Pedrosa...benne van hogy meg tudja verni akor is ha mindketten egézsségesek és nincsenek problémáik, de versenyhelyzetben egyenlőre Rossi megeszi.
(ahogy még sokmindenkit :) )

(#2687) Integra válasza #70869248 (#2677) üzenetére

Integra
titán

hát azért ez nagy geciség volt....
nem értem miért ilyenkor kell lengővillát meg kipuffot rakni neki, meg is lett az eredménye, nem is állt össze a bringa, annyit vesztettek időben az új cuccokkal:(
miden esetre a randy aszonta, hogy nem volt különösebben kiakadva a végén a nicky

(#2688) Motion_Blur

Motion_Blur
félisten

125 is nagyon unalmas...

(#2689) Integra válasza Motion_Blur (#2678) üzenetére

Integra
titán

jah, jó bunkó volt

(#2690) #70869248 válasza Integra (#2687) üzenetére

törölt tag

Nem értem, de ők tudják....mindenesetre jól elbták Hayden versenyét, mert még a félvízes aszfalton bemelegítésen elég volt, de száraz körülmények között egyszerűen kevés volt ez a bringa...a sikánlevágása után nem sérült a motor, és mégsem tudta a köridőket...Edwards-tól is leszakadt.
Mindegy..nem értem. :)

Motion: ja,..mikor láttam hogy itt túl sok minden nem lesz, le is léptem dolgomra...ment a videó, de nem ragadtam a képernyő elé a 125cc-nél.

(#2691) SzalaiG

SzalaiG
addikt

Rossi :R

Hogy áll most a pontverseny?

(#2692) Dzsekó válasza SzalaiG (#2691) üzenetére

Dzsekó
addikt

Nicky Hayden 157pont
Dani Pedrosa 127pont
Valentino Rossi 118pont
Marco Melandri 114pont
Loris Capirossi 107pont
Casey Stoner 91pont
Colin Edwards 73pont
Kenny Roberts 66pont

2 hét múlva mire felgyógyul Capirex,Marco és Rossi nagyon jó futamokra van kilátás, az első 5-ből mindenki a vb-címért fog hajtani. De a többiek is bármikor beleszólhatnak a végeredménybe.

(#2693) SzalaiG válasza Dzsekó (#2692) üzenetére

SzalaiG
addikt

Rossi -39pont. :O

Go Rossifumi!

(#2694) Motion_Blur válasza Dzsekó (#2692) üzenetére

Motion_Blur
félisten

Hayden előnye szépen el fog fogyni. Pedrosa és Rossi is le fogjál lépni a sorozat végére. Pedrosa és Melandri teljesítménye is elég pályafüggő, ezért a Doktornak áll a zászló szvsz :D

(#2695) SzalaiG válasza Motion_Blur (#2694) üzenetére

SzalaiG
addikt

Úgy legyen! Doktor VB! Honda kostruktőr VB! :C

(#2696) Topiccsendőr

Topiccsendőr
addikt

Nem tudtok olyan linket, ahol jó kis belsőnézetes videók vannak a Moto GP-ről?
Esetleg ahol mutatja a kuplung munkájukat is a srácoknak, mind két- mind pedig négyüteműnél? Lenginkább az utóbbira lennék kiváncsi...

Nem menekülsz a csendőrség elől.

(#2697) Integra válasza Topiccsendőr (#2696) üzenetére

Integra
titán

kerestem egy ideig én is ilyeneket, de nem találtam
egyáltalán, már magában belső nézetes videókat is nehéz találni, bár abból azért párat már lekaptam, igaz nem motogp hanem tt, de ez ezerszer durvább :D

(#2698) Topiccsendőr válasza Integra (#2697) üzenetére

Topiccsendőr
addikt

Áttolod a linket? Nagyon megköszönném.

(#2699) Integra válasza Topiccsendőr (#2698) üzenetére

Integra
titán

dc++ volt, így semmi linkem, ne haragudj:(
beírtam a keresőbe hogy TT meg tourist trophy aztán így tovább
jobb ötletem nekem se volt

(#2700) Topiccsendőr válasza Integra (#2699) üzenetére

Topiccsendőr
addikt

No problem, azért kösz. :)

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Sport, életmód, utazás, egészség  »  MotoGP & WSBK (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.