Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  BLOGOUT  »  [Re:] [localhost:] SPAM

(#166) zoo8800

zoo8800
veterán

Jason írt egy egész normális mailt egy kihagyhatatlan ajánlatról:

Good afternoon.

Thinking on not putting all the eggs into the same basket and diversifying your assets? That's probably the wisest thing every investor should do.

I will only need a minute of your time. The investment option I am talking about is absolutely passive. You are not required to sponsor anyone or sell anything. I have lost a lot of money in online investment frauds. So when I joined this company 4 years ago it was a true blessing. I have been earning 1.6% daily. Their customer service is extremely helpful and efficient.

Over the years that I have been their customer I have gone through several full investment terms. I can honestly say that I have never faced a single problem with interest and principal withdrawals. To prove that I will eagerly send you the copy of the statements from my bank.

The company accepts a number of payment options - Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Payza and bank wire transfers - which makes the use of their system easier for their customers.

This can be one of the wisest investment decisions you can take. Don't wait and email me at blabla@titok.com to get more details.

rip and tear, until it is done

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  BLOGOUT  »  [Re:] [localhost:] SPAM
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.