Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2023-12-13 04:59:05

LOGOUT.hu

Android felhasználók OFF topikja

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#8859) norbert1998

norbert1998
veterán

Omfg! Whatve I seen!... Heard. I happened to listen some Monster Beats headphones. Well, in hangarian, we can call it veats, or vicc. They costs 30,59 and 70 thousands of Hungarian forints. The least expensive and the middle one were the same in sound quality, just the ergonomics was better on the more expensive one. I tried them first at middle volume. I thought: hm, so much treble, no bass and only a bit of middle. Then I raised the volume. It screamed like hell, I almost peed on my ankles, that much, bass was like :bffff, bfffff. So there was no bass. And the middle was, again, terrible.
The most expensive one was a little bit better. There was some bass, again, far far too much treble and a bit of middle. Then I listened to a small akg which costs 7k huf and has a membrane of about the quarter size of the biggest beats, and I realized that it banged the beats into the ground and the dust, ate it for breakfast and before lunch it was about of him. So yeah, the 7k akg was much much better than the 70k beats.are there Any more questions?
Yes. What the fuck did beats think?
The less expensive ones were about the earphones at 2-3 k huf in sound quality in EVERY point if view.

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.