Hirdetés

2024. április 26., péntek

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Logoszféra  »  Welcome 2 my world!

(#39) SQX_Barto válasza SQX_Barto (#38) üzenetére

SQX_Barto
addikt

I always lose interest in blogging, it seems. Or I'm just lazy :D

"I don't plan to buy a car yet. it looks a bit expensive with the insurance and the road tax."

Well, I changed my mind since then, and I think I made a good choice.
I got a new job from Aldi, a friend of mine is working there, so it was a bit easier to get the job.
But it is in Daventry, so I needed own transport. I bought a red Vauxhall Corsa.
And now I drive. I was a bit scared at first, especially because I couldn't get any lessons before I drove my car home. Since then I made some short travels, still have to practice a lot to build up confidence.
Already had to change one tire, someone cut it at the parking spot...
Insurance wasn't that expensive, that I expected, I pay only 91£ per month and also 16£ for road tax.
Petrol won't be that expensive either I guess, since it's a small car with a 1.2 engine.

Funny thing, when I signed the contract it turned out I will start in 10th of October.
Last Friday I left my agency, but now I will come back try to get my old job back for that short period.
If I can get back to Ingram, maybe I will have a chance to talk to a girl there.
I like her, but I have no idea, if she is single or not.

Language course have to wait indefinitely, I want to work at Aldi as much as I can at first, learn everything. Later on, maybe next year I will get a language course.

Gaming is always different nowadays. Sometimes I got bored from Diablo. I played through Need for Speed (2015) some collectibles and prestige races are still missing, not sure I will complete it.

I don't really watch TV shows nowadays, I tried out Netflix, already cancelled it.
I watched iZombie though, it was really nice. Have to wait for the next season until next year.
Downloaded show still untouched, I don't have the mood to check them out :D
That's it for now, I will try to write a bit more often in the future.

[ Szerkesztve ]

If I were God, just for a day I would be guilty of letting the whole world slip away | Battlenet: bARTO#2309 | Steam: sqxbarto https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bAR7O/characters

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Logoszféra  »  Welcome 2 my world!
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.