Hirdetés

2024. április 25., csütörtök

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Logoszféra  »  Welcome 2 my world!

(#38) SQX_Barto válasza SQX_Barto (#37) üzenetére

SQX_Barto
addikt

Finally, I got a permanent job at this week.
I work at a logistics company called Ingram Micro.
Mostly I scan and pack orders, sometimes pick other orders for a belt.
It looks like a nice job. Always working on morning shift, so sooner or later I should be able to sleep before midnight. (I must wake up around 5 am)
I am lucky, I always can get there and from there to home via bus.
I got home before 4 pm every day, so I can plan some kind of language course in the future.
I want to pass the CAE Cambridge exam (Certificate in Advanced English - C1), the second highest Exam.
I don't plan to buy a car yet. it looks a bit expensive with the insurance and the road tax.
If I can work as a pizza courier in part time at weekends, that would be better, maybe (I have already seen a lots of job adverts in the city)
About gaming:
I am not that motivated to be successful in s6, like in s5, already got the extra stash Tab, but the solo 70 for the Guardian is still missing. I started first with the wizard, but I am not too good with it. Later I built two monks, one for support, one for dps. They are still in progress.

I don't start dating just yet, maybe in the future.
I want to start preparing for the language exam sooner or later. (I wait a bit to see how much money I earn)
That's it for now. :)

If I were God, just for a day I would be guilty of letting the whole world slip away | Battlenet: bARTO#2309 | Steam: sqxbarto https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bAR7O/characters

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Logoszféra  »  Welcome 2 my world!
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.