Hirdetés

2024. május 4., szombat

Gyorskeresés

(#42) Dany007 válasza Dany007 (#41) üzenetére

Dany007
veterán

Találtam ismét pár lehetséges megoldást. Majd este kipróbálom őket ha lesz időm, és meglátjuk melyik válik be.
De érdekességképpen és magamnak jegyzetként bemásolom ide őket:

Re: Windows 7 mouse stutter problem FIXED!!!
[ Edited ]
Options

‎12-30-2013 11:30 PM - edited ‎12-30-2013 11:33 PM

I followed your procedure but it worked for a while but still after sometime stuttering keeps coming back until yesterday I discovered this and my gaming mouse stuttering was gone. Hope this will serve as an alternative solution for those who still not solve their mouse problem.

Goto Device Manager. Under Human Interface Devices it should be 1 USB Input Device. However, If there are 2 occurrence of USB Input Device check the property details - [Device class GUID] if the same ex. {745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b-6fe-00a0c90f57da} with the other one then disable the other one don't delete it otherwise auto scanning hardware will detect and install it again, that's it! No more mouse stutter."

Elég mélyenszántó ahhoz, hogy egy próbát megérjen. :)

"Do you have mouse speed turned up? It should be set to the 6th notch for 1 to 1 mouse-pixel movement (in your control panel). If you set it higher, your mouse is actually skipping pixels on the screen. Or in other words the smallest movement of your mouse will result in the cursor moving more than one pixel. It won't look too bad on the desktop, but you will definitely notice in a FPS when you are trying to aim at something very far in the distance. If the mouse feels too slow at the 6th notch, then you need a new mouse with higher DPI. The amount of jerkiness you will feel is based on your mouse DPI precision and your monitor's resolution. For instance, I have an 800dpi mouse and 1680x1050 resolution. The mouse at 6th notch feels a little slow to move across the whole screen. If I increase mouse speed, the mouse will have that little jerkiness. I plan to get a new mouse with 1600dpi eventually for smooth movement. Just for reference, that same mouse was very nice at 1024x768, but 1680x1050 is just too much resolution for that dpi."

Na ez viszont tényleg érdekes. Nekem alap mániám, hogy a windowsos sensit maxra tolom egyből... Majd az egér driverében finomhangolok. Most fejből nem emlékszem mi van beállítva, de a leírás alapján teljesen logikus következés hogy ez lehet az igazi gond. Ha tényleg a 6. vinalon van 1-1 mouse-pixel arány akkor ha feljebb húzom értelemszerű hogy ki-ki hagy pár sornyi pixelt... És ez elképzelve pontosan azt az eredményt hozhatja amit én tapasztalok.
Már alig várom, hogy kipróbáljam otthon. :D

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.