Hirdetés

2024. április 26., péntek

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Logoszféra  »  Welcome 2 my world!

(#41) SQX_Barto

SQX_Barto
addikt

Well, always funny/awkward to read back my old thoughts and see how much everything has changed.

I had been working for Aldi for 2 years (and some change).
Now I work in a warehouse, where I worked before. They gave me first PPT training and then reach truck training. And the best part, they wanted me to work with it right away to build up confidence, practicing a lot.
Shorty after my training they asked me if I could work at nights for 4 weeks. I said yes of course. (Wouldn't work nights permanently, human body isn't built to sleep in the day and work in the night for long).
We moving things from one location to another (they change shelving and location labels). Mostly with reach truck and sometimes with PPT. So it is perfect for me to practice. Made some mistakes, my boss threaten me to take off from reach truck, fortunately I didn't give him more reason too. Getting better at it, but still slow. Specially compared to my colleague and my boss, they are both very good drivers. (of course they have some years with it, I have 3 weeks)

An old friend of mine always try to kick out the lazy bastard from me, sometimes with some success.
Today I made photos of my school leaving exam and sent it to Naric to get the English equivalent qualifications. (Didn't translate it, somewhere on Facebook I read it, someone sent it without translation and they processed it regardless) So I hope it works out for me too.
When I get back my qualifications I start to find schools nearby to figure out what more I need to get into a nearby University. Some English exam I will need definitely, because I learnt German in School.

Relationships...
Still a lone wolf, had some dates since I'm back in the UK, nothing good outcome, mostly just proves I'm better alone.

Games
Played tones of Diablo 3, recently I started to play the concurrent game Path of Exile. Lots of things still sounds like Greek to me, but it has way more thing to do in it, than in Diablo. (and they update it in every 3 months)

Sports
Well I played snooker with a friend of mine, but he moved to another city, so it is a good excuse not to play alone. Had good and bad form as well, so my mood towards it always depends on my form :) But still I doubt I can be good in it later on, so probably the cue will just collect dust.

Driving
Well I crashed my second car (it was a Fiesta didn't even get a week in my possession).
Now I have a second Corsa. An idiot broke the back of it some months ago, but didn't do anything with it so far.
Will get rid of it and buy something else sooner or later. I use my car only for work, not really in the mood for going anywhere else with it.

That's it for now, not sure when I come back for it.

If I were God, just for a day I would be guilty of letting the whole world slip away | Battlenet: bARTO#2309 | Steam: sqxbarto https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bAR7O/characters

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Logoszféra  »  Welcome 2 my world!
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.