Hirdetés

2024. május 20., hétfő

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC játékok  »  Diablo 3 -- Archívum 1 (téma lezárva)

(#38639) V.Stryker

V.Stryker
nagyúr

Na fussunk neki mégegyszer, hadd okuljanak ebből a többiek. :)
Válaszoltak a második hibajegyre, normálisan végre. Bemásolom ide a levelet, ami noreply@ emailről jött és én nem látok benne semmi linket,hogy újra nyissam vagy válaszoljak. Hova kéne írnom a választ szerintetek?? :U

Dear V Stryker,

The status of your Customer Support ticket #26223472 has changed to "Answered."

You can view your ticket details or check its status by clicking the link below:
<ticket/thread/26223472>

If you can’t click the link above, copy and paste the entire URL into your browser.

This is the latest response from Customer Support:
Hello :)

As I explained in my last response, before we can help you further we'll need to update your Real Name on the account since it appears to be fake.

Therefore please reply with:

- Your Full correct first and last name

Kind Regards,

Ashlarna
English Game Master Team
Blizzard Europe

What does the “Answered” status mean?
- A ticket in “Answered” status means that a Customer Support representative has provided an answer to your ticket.

What can I do next?
- You can click “Need More Help” in-game, after you view the in-game response.
- Or, you can choose the “I still have a problem” option on the ticket detail page. Please note that if you choose this option, your in-game ticket will be converted into a web ticket. It will no longer be viewable in game, but will be visible on the Blizzard Customer Support web site instead."

If you have additional questions or concerns, please log in to the Blizzard Customer Support web site at <http://www.battle.net/support/> and reply to the ticket.

Regards,

The Customer Support Team
Blizzard Entertainment

If you no longer wish to receive these automatic responses from Blizzard, click here to unsubscribe: <https://www.battle.net/account/management/settings/change-communication.html>

Organic Maps - ingyenes, offline navi iOS-re és Androidra.

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  PC játékok  »  Diablo 3 -- Archívum 1 (téma lezárva)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.