Hirdetés

2024. május 15., szerda

Gyorskeresés

(#1) Vakegérke

Vakegérke
veterán

Sok a mellékes szöveg, önsajnáltatás. Én kihagynám ezt a lehetőséget.

Szép szolidan, szép szolidan, elvégre nem vagyunk otromba állatok... (KFT) Birodalmi Szóvivő és Békenagykövet (:L topic)

(#2) polcsy1 válasza Vakegérke (#1) üzenetére

polcsy1
tag

nem is gondoltam komolyan ezt az egészet, csak gondoltam megosztom ezt :DD

(#3) 33as válasza polcsy1 (#2) üzenetére

33as
senior tag

Ki az, aki ezeknek bedől....!!! :O

[ Szerkesztve ]

MacBook Air M2 , iPhone 11 , Watch , Apple TV , Pixel 7a , Pocket 3 és Action 2 , Nikon P900 , Htc G1 white , iPod classic , xDuoo X2 , Xbox One , RC Pilot

(#4) polcsy1 válasza 33as (#3) üzenetére

polcsy1
tag

valaki biztos, csak nem én vagyok az :D

(#5) ricinus13

ricinus13
senior tag

Mondjuk meg kell hagyni legalább angolul tud aki írta, nem a szokásos érthetetlen szar. De tuti kamu mert tele van mindennel ami pont nem érdekelne senkit viszont a jótét lelkek simán bedőlnek neki hogy szegény egyedülálló arab ember a 2 gyerekkel jajj majd segítünk neki. Ez kb mint az etiópiai herceg és az aranyszállítása szintű dolog lehet.

(#6) Aron1988

Aron1988
tag

Nigériai levél, pálmalevél szélhámosság... Jól ismert cimborák

A budai elit nívóját nem szabad lentebb adni! Mutasd a telefonod, megmondom ki vagy!

(#7) rover45

rover45
senior tag

Én ha jemeni lennék, biztos a festői Magyarországon vennék ingatlant ;)

(#8) juliabrilke

juliabrilke
addikt

Ott a kamu, hogy pénzt akar invesztálni az országba, ilyet értelmes ember nem mond. :DDD

Egyébként hagyd a francba, csak a szokásos átverés. Bár legalább beszél angolul, nem fordítóval állt neki.

(#9) gooool

gooool
őstag

Áhh ez semmi...
Anno mikor hirdettem nagymamám örökölt ingatlanát, rám írt Móka Miki Angliából, hogy érdekli (nigériai csalás, mindenki ismeri, nem részletezem).
Na most a csávó valószínűleg irtó hülye lehetett, ugyanis megkérdezte mennyi lenne a posta...rajtam nem múlt, nagyságrendileg megírtam neki, hogy bontási engedéllyel, téglánként mennyire jönne ki. :DDD
Sajnos azóta sem válaszolt... :( :O ;]

Üdv, Balázs

(#10) kenand válasza rover45 (#7) üzenetére

kenand
veterán

Jemnieknek nagyon jó hely kis hazánk... ott mindeni lő mindenkit...de inkább maradjanak csak ott...

(#11) t72killer

t72killer
titán
LOGOUT blog

Ha meg akarja venni, jöjjön ide és tegye le a pénzt az asztalra, ennyi. A nemzetközi politikai helyzet nem érdekel... A gáz, hogy sok vastag+naív nyugati bedől az ilyeneknek, Mo.-ról kevésbbé hiszem, errefelé inkább a "lámpás" meg a "főzőkészletes" ügynök szokta benyelni a Marinéni nyugdíját.

30€ Meta store bónusz Quest headset aktiváláshoz, keress priviben :)

(#12) oldgeorge válasza t72killer (#11) üzenetére

oldgeorge
tag

Az mi házunkat is éppen most venné meg 😀😀😀

[ Szerkesztve ]

Kamugépek,notórius hazudozók ne az én időmet lopják :-(( -------------------- A sínekre kötözött ember mosolya nem mindig öszinte!!!!!!

(#13) Eladohaz

Eladohaz
újonc

Én is megosztom a ház hirdetése során befutott jemeni levelet, hogy lássa más is:
Thank you for your swift response,again i am most grateful for your mail. I feel relieved that you understood what i written down.I want to assure you that this deal is 100% risk free and i will come to you as soon as you confirm to me that you have received the money because i want to be sure it is in a trusted safe hand before coming.I just want you to safe guide the money for me so that when i arrive,we will now proceed about the process of paying of the property.

The only help i need from you is for me to arrange this money in your personal details so that you will claim the money as your own ,take out 20% of the sum to yourself for helping me and the balance of 80% you keep safe for me,from which i pay for the property once i find my way to your country,so i will have financial base to start over again because as it stands now nobody knows when this war will end, and the only way to be safe with this money is to invest it considering the fact that i will be there soon as i find my way out of Yemen.

I want you to know that every week a red cross jet fly's from Yemen to Europe to go collect relief material from donors in Europe.I will arrange and send you the money through a red cross jet which has it's immunity because of the nature of its job and it will be a diplomatic Shipment and no one will ask question about the content of the box.If we come to a concrete agreement,i will contact a diplomat here in Yemen to come and seal up the box as a diplomatic box.I want you to know that diplomats run a courier service here which is called DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE,this service is meant for transferring hard documents,huge funds and precious stones and they call it consignment.This consignment will be registered under their services and will be carried with their diplomatic Immunity to any country where they have diplomatic grounds and then deliver it to the beneficiary.

In this case,the deal will go like this,I will meet a diplomat here in Yemen who is a member of ECHO European Commission for humanitarian services that is working under the Red Cross to come and register and seal the box as a diplomatic shipment in your name as the owner then send it to Europe through the red cross jet as a diplomatic box once the consignment gets to Europe then you will contact the diplomat for delivery.

As soon as i am through with the diplomat's arrangement here i will get from him the contact of the diplomat that will Assist you to clear and deliver the box to your address and forward his contact and phone number to you so you can have an appointment with him to know when you can come for the clearance of the box.

I do not know you but i am trusting that you will never let me down.If you are good to me you will make this deal with me and keep it very secret between the both of us,then in less than one week we are done.If you are ready to help,you are required by this letter to furnish me with the information below.

1. Your Full name.
2. Your Contact address in your country.
3. A copy of your international passport or driver's license for identification and registration of the Consignment.
4. Your direct telephone number.
5.Your Occupation.

I will contact you immediately i conclude arrangement with the diplomat here.Please help me and you will never regret it .
Get back to me urgently,

Best Regards,
Engr.Selam AL-Ghazi.

(#14) Bucsanyk66

Bucsanyk66
újonc

Én most kaptam levelet egy jemeni érdeklődőtől. :( Nekünk is van egy eladó házunk, aminek a hirdetése fent van az ingatlan.com oldalon.
Kihagyom a lehetőséget és várok egy magyar, de legalábbis európai vevőre. :))

Idemásolom a levél szövegét (a nevet kipontoztam):

"Greeting !

Thank you for your response to me and please let your fear not to be misplaced with the fact that we have not met before.Honestly,I am interested in buying your property and i'm ready to pay for it but sanctions was imposed by the EU/UN preventing us from making a transfer out of Yemen and I cannot travel out at the moment because conflict in Yemen is quickly devolving into a wider regional conflagration.The chaos has gone from bad to much worse.Yemen's neighbors have already started bombing the country and could soon invade.Now the rebels are advancing south,threatening to consolidate their rule over Yemen.I am afraid!.

My name is .....,i work with an Oil service company SAF'AN and with me is about $29.9 million to invest in your country but i have no possibility of transferring the money into an account here ,i can not make phone calls because of blocked network since rebels have grown so powerful to captured the capital and declared themselves in charge.I seek for your help on how we can move on with the transaction and i am ready to compensate you with 20 percentage of the funds,just for you to help me move it out of Yemen through a red cross jet that fly's from Yemen to Europe to go collect relief material from donors .

Please ,I am solely interested in making a life for my two kids their mother"my wife"died during this crisis here and Therefore i shall need a service of a person who is trustworthy and sincere to hand-over this money till i find my way out of here because nobody knows when this war in my country will end as hundreds of people die everyday.

If you are truly interested i will give to you a complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.Please keep the property for me,I shall await your response.

Regards,
.........."

(#15) Azie válasza Bucsanyk66 (#14) üzenetére

Azie
őstag

1. üzenetre reagáltam .com-ra emailről, hogy szívesen válaszolok a kérdésre, írjon/hívjon
2. üzenet az amit linkeltél, immár emailre (túl sok bullshit, + nemlétező olajcég, + nem bízok 24M usd-t random bélára stb. főleg nem 20%-ot nem adok "ajándékba". +nincs fb oldala,sem az email nem található sehol) - erre nem reagáltam
3. jött újabb email, hogy válaszoljak. - hihető. :)

"Believe in the ideal, not the idol." - Serra

(#16) TRISUKA

TRISUKA
újonc

Én is kaptam ilyen levelet, most mi a franc ez???

Hello,
I contacted you in response to your advertised property.Thank you for the detailed information's listed and i am confident that you are a trustworthy person and would be helpful to me.
I interested in buying the property on your advertised prize and I'm willing to pay for it but due to the sanction imposed by the UN and European Union preventing us from making a transfer out of Yemen ,this is the reason i need hand in partnership.I cannot travel out at the moment because conflict in Yemen has devolved into a wider regional conflagration.The chaos has gone from bad to much worse.Yemen's neighbors have started bombing the country and has invaded.The rebels have advanced south,threatening to consolidate their rule over Yemen.I am afraid!.
My name is ........,i work with an Oil service company in SAF'AN and with me is about $17.4 million to invest in your country but no possibility of transferring the money into an account from here ,i can not make phone calls because of blocked network since rebels have grown so powerful to captured the capital and declared themselves in charge.I seek for your help on how we can move on with the transaction and i am ready to forfeit you some percentage of the money,just for you to help me receive the money and safe keep it till i come over . I want to move this money out of Yemen through a red cross jet that fly's from Yemen to Europe.
Please ,I am solely interested in making a life for my two kids their mother"my wife"died during this crisis here and Therefore i shall need a service of a person who is trustworthy and sincere to hand-over this money till i find my way out of here because nobody knows when this war in my country will end as hundreds of people die everyday.
If you are truly interested i will give to you a complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.Please keep this deal confidential between us and the property for me,I shall await your respons

[ Szerkesztve ]

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.