(#2) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

screen capture - aka wink

a pálya

(#3) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

K&H (one of the worst :P ) is the Island (Sziget) Festival's bank. The advertisment is awful. Young people try to overscream the other. Like this 'smiley' --> :Y
How about the advertising ethics? :U

I am curious how long time will Beck remain Vodafone. Next step will be the public sector?

a pálya

(#4) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

[kép][link]
Oh, yeah, how can I enjoy when the Windows is try to calculate with the memory usage...

and the Bonus is not a bug, just an undocumented feature :P :C
Enjoy the Silence ;]

[Szerkesztve]

a pálya

(#5) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

an interesting (& dangerous :F ) dawn on sth --> if I put my belly a plate, then the plate is pulsing like my heart, so my heart is pulsing very hard. I am healthy. :)
hard pulsation ~ throbbing

a pálya

(#6) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

MET.HU
About the
weather forecast...(in °C) Budapest
2007.07.19. T + 7 day: 37; +_______ 39 ; 38 ; 37 ; 34 ; 39 ; 29 ; 31 ; (26!,25!,23,19,23,,20,18)

I am trying asleep, but today and tomorrow extremely hard; the temperature in night appriciate for the pleasent daytime temp. :(((
sleeping eXPerience --> Just spinning, and awake at least three times, fortunately I refresh myself, leastways I not fall asleep during the day /on the following day:)/.

Music1[link]I love it. ;] :R

a pálya

(#7) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

1h play /6-7/ include warm-up 6-2 (with interesting count) lost with new player CsabaXIV.
start

a pálya

(#8) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

Music2 [link] I have the shivers. 'now now now now'

a pálya

(#9) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

About the following 6 days Report /2007.07.21 - 2007.07.26. @Budapest

38 ; 37 ; 34 ; 39 ; 29 ; 31 <-- Yesterday's Forecast
38 ; 38 ; 34 ; 30 ; 35 ; 29 <-- Today's Forecast
0 ; +1 ; 0 ; -9! ; +6! ; -2 <== Difference
25 ; 23 ; 19 ; 23 ; 20 ; 18 <-- Yesterday's Forecast
26! ; 22 ; 21 ; 26! ; 18 ; 23; <-- Today's Forecast
+1 ; -1 ; +2 ; +3! ; +2 ; +5! <== Difference

miserable coverage :((( :U

[Szerkesztve]

a pálya

(#10) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

Today: 40,7 °C @Budapest --> absolute all-time high (met.hu predicted 39 °C yesterday)

a pálya

(#11) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

9:00 - 9:21 /8x5 shot/ Butterfly

a pálya

(#12) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

38°C
Is it interesting? the temp. was whore high,
but it was quite bearable-endurable-livable
maybe the force of breeze-draught-szörkjulésön
Bye bye dog days! :R

a pálya

(#13) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

INSIDE

a pálya

(#14) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

[kép]
ForestFire was yesterday near the court I could elude from the possibility of smokepoisoning.
off: 07.15, 21, 22.

a pálya

(#15) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

INSIDE
Fernando Alonso (McLaren-Mercedes) won a chaotic, rain-soaked European Grand Prix on Sunday 22 July, ahead of Felipe Massa (Scuderia Ferrari) and Mark Webber (Red Bull Racing). Ferrari driver Kimi Räikkönen retired from the race on lap 35 after a problem with the hydraulic system.

The Hungarian Grand Prix takes place on 5 August.

Selected comments from Scuderia Ferrari after the race:

Jean Todt: “The result of this European Grand Prix should not be described other than disappointing. We had a very competitive car and we were starting from first and third places. But we are going home with just eight points thanks to Felipe’s second place. At the end of a race run in changeable weather, - dry, wet, dry again and more rain at the end – Felipe saw himself miss out on a win which he richly deserved, losing out in the very last moments when the track was wet once again. Unfortunately, he had vibrations with his rain tyres which made the car difficult to drive. We are very disappointed for Kimi, stopped on lap thirty five by a problem with the hydraulic system. We have to find out the cause but once again it shows that you do not go far without reliability. There is still a long way to go in this season and anything could yet happen in the seven remaining races.”

Felipe Massa: “A second place that leaves a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth. I had driven a strong race right up until the last rain shower, then once I had the rain tyres on, I immediately felt vibrations which made the car very unbalanced. And that, after I had been really strong when it had been wet in the early stage of the race. In the dry, I managed to gradually make up ground on Alonso because the car was great. I was lucky at the start because I managed to stay on track when the conditions meant it was almost impossible, but then I was not so lucky at the end. But that’s racing and I have to accept it. The discussion with Fernando? I was a bit on edge but then he apologised and that was the end of it. The positive side is that I have made up a lot of ground in the Drivers’ classification. There is still a long way to go this season and we have to be confident.”

Kimi Räikkonen: “I am very disappointed. I was in a good position, immediately right behind Felipe and Alonso and the car was very quick and I was convinced I could win. But gradually, the hydraulic system began to malfunction, I began to lose time and then I was forced to stop. This knock back does not mean I feel like giving up the fight, even if there is now one less race in which to compete. The gap to the head of the classification remains the same and anything can happen in the seven remaining races. We have a very competitive car but clearly we have to improve on the reliability front.”

a pálya

(#16) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

Extreme weather hit Europe yesterday as the death toll from a heat wave in Romania, Austria and Bulgaria rose to 22. Floods in west Europe.

A total of 15 people have now died in Romania amid a heat wave which led to five deaths in Austria and two in Bulgaria. Meteorologists say high temperatures, which could exceed 42 Celsius degrees (106 Fahrenheit d.) in the southern regions on the Danube river border with Bulgaria, might last until early next week. A previous two-week long heat wave in June claimed 30 lives, scorched thousands of hectares of farmland and plunged the country's cereal crop to a four-year record low. Authorities said air conditioning and cooling systems, working flat out, have pushed energy consumption toward levels recorded during cold winter months. Extreme weather in the form of high temperatures and heavy rain hit other countries in the region.

In Hungary, the National Meteorological Service said more local temperature records could be broken on after reaching a record 41.9 Celsius, but the weather was forecast to turn a few degrees cooler from today. Emergency services continued to battle many rest fires around the country over the weekend. The Budapest Transport Company was cooling tram tracks with water and a popular chair-lift in the Buda hills was closed as it had become unsafe after its cable elongated in the heat.

Tiny ex-Soviet neighbor Moldova, one of Europe's poorest nations, is suffering from the worst drought in 60 years, with day temperatures hovering at a record 41 Celsius. Severe storms, heavy rains and flooding across Germany left at least one person dead and 10 injured yesterday, German authorities said. An 82-year-old woman in the southern state of Bavaria drowned in her basement apartment when it was flooded.

Parts of Britain, Germany and Switzerland were left flooded Sunday, Denmark and Sweden braced for very heavy rainfall, while a tornado hit Poland. Rain caused havoc at the European Formula One Grand Prix at the Nuerburgring in western Germany with the race stopped and then re-started after a 22-minute interruption. A half dozen cars skidded out at the first corner of lap three. And in Switzerland, thunderstorms caused mudslides and floods in cantons in the country's centre for a third day.

Parts of the English Midlands and areas to the west were left paralyzed by floods Sunday, as helicopters were called in to rescue the stranded, and drinking water threatened to run out in one area. Britain's Environment Agency had issued eight severe flood warnings for the counties of Oxfordshire and Berkshire, while in Worcestershire 100 people were evacuated by helicopter as over 1,000 people spent the night in emergency shelters, reports DPA. Floods that left small-town streets accessible only by boat caused damage running into “hundreds of millions” of pounds, according to estimates by the Association of British Insurers. The flooding also caused widespread road and rail traffic disruption both in directly affected areas and beyond, where services could not reach final destinations. Environment Secretary Hilary Benn told a BBC interviewer: “This was very, very intense rainfall, with five inches in 24 hours in some areas, even some of the best defences are going to be overwhelmed.”

Meanwhile the rest of Europe also saw extreme weather conditions, some of a very different kind. Germany had torrential rain that caused flooding in parts of the country early Sunday. A state of disaster was declared in two regions of the southern state of Bavaria close to the city of Nuremberg. Police said choked streams burst their banks and the waters, in many places a meter and a half deep, invaded homes and caused underground home-heating oil tanks in yards to float free of the soil. The flooding, only 48 hours after an earlier round of downpours in the area, cut Germany's Autobahn 73 for several hours and stranded hundreds of motorists. They had to be taken to safety by firefighters, leaving their cars on the highway. The water also washed out the railway line between the cities of Erlangen and Bamberg.

Further south in Switzerland, thunderstorms lashed the Swiss capital Berne Saturday evening, causing landslips and flooding low-lying homes. A main highway near Interlaken was blocked by a slip and a rail link was cut. The national weather services in Denmark and Sweden have issued warnings of heavy rainfall that could cause flooding in several regions. ((gulf-daily-news.com, khabrein.info)

a pálya

(#17) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

INSIDE

a pálya

(#18) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

INSIDE :/

a pálya

(#19) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

the sales effectiveness should be higher Eng-Doc

[Szerkesztve]

a pálya

(#20) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

DOS - crazy winamp with DI is always lagging-frost when I try to open (Space Buddha Music :D)

Most attractive regions to invest foreign capital into are: (1) Western Europe, (2) China, (3) Central Eastern Europe.

a pálya

(#21) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

DOS - MSN - bug [kép]
[link]

[Szerkesztve]

a pálya

(#22) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

INSIDE

a pálya

(#23) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

2h - 1rst part was better cos the 33°C makes me bored especially when the sun behind me, why I don't know

a pálya

(#24) qestion válasza qestion (#23) üzenetére

qestion
aktív tag

and need 4h relax, oh hard, didn't calculate it

a pálya

(#25) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

DOS - MSN - hehe good game (in connection with Winamp) the script just has run away without any question - I can't find it - :/
Win - program wasn't responding why not when I had closed - during the memory mismanagemenet the real reason - but what can the man wait from Win messages :-P

a pálya

(#26) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

joke
Egy cégnél a marketing osztály tagjai és a karbantartók futball meccset játszanak. A karbantartók kegyetlenül elverik a marketingeseket, dagadó mellel hagyják el a pályát.
Másnap a marketing osztály hirdetőtábláján az alábbi szöveg olvasható:
'' Tegnap a futball házibajnokságban a marketing osztály szép, technikás játékkal a második helyet szerezte meg. A karnatartók csapata - minden erőfeszítésük ellenére- csak az utolsó előtti helyen végzett.''

[Szerkesztve]

a pálya

(#27) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - oh yeah my r.hand is get ready after the weekend, mainly Sunday's.

a pálya

(#28) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

INSIDE

a pálya

(#29) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - almost 2h /19-21/ continous implement hands up wall one man show essential 10 splash :)

a pálya

(#30) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - almost 2h /19-21/ continous implement hands up wall one man show essential 11 splash

a pálya

(#31) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

INSIDE tired fall asleep 9:00 till 18:30 then adhesive eyes or sth like this

[Szerkesztve]

a pálya

(#32) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

INSIDE Thursday''s tasks remain to Tue

a pálya

(#33) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

without money only just visit 6-11h :Y

a pálya

(#34) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

XV. without Lajos Radical very well exact wall + s only myself

a pálya

(#35) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

with running cardio left s the end part must develop but in progress :)

a pálya

(#36) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

tv - cocobongo - till the moon is gone

a pálya

(#37) qestion válasza qestion (#33) üzenetére

qestion
aktív tag

for Monday nothing remain :(

a pálya

(#38) qestion válasza qestion (#20) üzenetére

qestion
aktív tag

a little playlist manipulating needed

a pálya

(#39) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

aplaytoy

a pálya

(#40) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - light ' many fish

a pálya

(#41) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - commendation - light

a pálya

(#42) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - wall - 1h

a pálya

(#43) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - drop, in turn shade court, not too gainful training

a pálya

(#44) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - new property after barter W to H, time was paltry after half an hour muff :(((

a pálya

(#45) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

I have sewn my (belt)pouch. That was my first seam.

a pálya

(#46) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - wall - 1h - much better and easier with H

a pálya

(#47) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - only 1h at XV. - performance 7 of 10

a pálya

(#48) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - 2h - more speed need

a pálya

(#49) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - the weather is awesome perfect, but a critical mass :O

a pálya

(#50) qestion

qestion
aktív tag

sp - it was not worth a goat as yesterday's

a pálya

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Logoszféra  »  Useless blab
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.