• Utoljára frissítve: 2023-12-13 05:38:36

LOGOUT.hu

ZTE v5 Red Bull (v9180 - WCDMA)

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#8496) peestike

peestike
senior tag

MOD 【Davidking】3-27: [link]
3-27, also look for a month not updated. The official also has more than a month of inaction. Alas,
Thank you for supporting me all the way and look forward to, and sometimes really feel you are doing to encourage interesting, but work still have to work, updating the previous update might not so much for everyone, but I will try to present a works best for everyone
Not much to say, thank you all the way there to accompany and support,
Or no landscaping, looking like the next update, or if the next official update version of the main features will be updated..
Join the return key to end the process
Join shake lock screen (thanks Intrigue)
Join google Service
Modify HOST direct access google flashlight Click the drop-down will not join the dropdown retracted, it will not clean up after op store does not work
Join the drop-down calendar display (supports switch)
Revising the overall layout of the Advanced Settings nice
Revising MIPOP screen Assistant topic also beautify the button icons overall nice
Revising the overall theme Dolby sound nice
Recompile ATX setting supports English. In fact, I had never thought of really bad English translation of the English are going over the area before the Chinese foreign friends in the microblogging to me and he said he would provide a more detailed copies translated to him and thanked me (Dalibor Pencik)
Join Chameleon (XP framework needed to support)
The official calendar removed replaced with a CM with lunar calendar display (like the source of the forum sections V5 who I forgot to thank thanks)
Join MIUI Compass
Modify the default wallpaper
The status bar displays a custom label support face
Join Magic Fun animation
Join CRT off-screen
Join Lunar lock screen display
Join goggles
Join calls flashlight
Brush automatically open a file to the cache SWAP SWAP own brain as to what is the
Optimization of the touch-screen slide smoothly
No added touch optimize the kernel (in fact, I feel a touch screen V5 problem ah .. nothing like myself to download a patch brush to brush off so I did not offer,)

MIUI-5.3.27 Final: [link]
root, gapps.
ha minden igaz, akkor ebből nem lesz több, jön a MIUI6. (kíváncsi lennék valaki használja e. :) )

42 - Nincs is jobb, mint egy kis kötöttség, ami ellen az ember kényelmesen lázadozhat.

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.