Hirdetés

2024. május 5., vasárnap

Gyorskeresés

(#13) Németh Péter

Monitor firmware update-et jelentett be az Acer. Akinél jelentkezik a kép eltolódás probléma, amikor egy középső kb.10 pixel széles kép a szélen jelenik meg, annak jó hír, hogy rá patch. A rossz hír, hogy csak egy szervizben lehet ezt megcsinálni. 165Hz-en használva nem jelentkezik a probléma nálam, 144Hz-en igen.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Predator-Monitors/Line-down-the-middle-overlapping-image/m-p/445286#M3321

Acer-Blayn
Acer Technician
Re: Line down the middle, overlapping image
21m ago

Let me start by saying thank you for all of your patience while we worked to get a resolution for you. A new firmware is now available for this model that can be applied at your nearest service center to resolve this issue. We recommend contacting the customer service team in your region to have a repair order created so we can get your monitor updated. Using the monitor with the current firmware will not cause any long term damage to your monitor, so you can schedule the service at your convenience. I strongly recommend contacting your local support team if you have questions on how the process of getting the unit into the local repair facility will take place. Due to regional differences, I'm unable to address specific questions. I understand sending the monitor in for a firmware update is not the resolution users are looking for; we apologize for the inconvenience of the solution, however, it is necessary to correct the behavior. We have informed our contact and repair centers in each region so that they are better prepared to assist in this process.

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.