Hirdetés

2024. június 5., szerda

Gyorskeresés

(#32) Dare2Live

Dare2Live
nagyúr

Na kifutottam az időből de:

[I]Ubisoft has developed a new engine specifically for Far Cry 2, called Dunia, meaning "world", "earth" or "living" in Arabic but also used in many languages with Arabic loanwords including Punjabi, Farsi, Nepali, Bengali, Hindi, Indonesian, Kurdish, Turkish, Malay, Marathi, Urdu, Gujarati, Marvadi and Swahili.[33]

The Dunia engine was built specifically for Far Cry 2 by Ubisoft Montreal development team. It delivers realistic semi-destructible environments, special effects such as dynamic fire propagation [34] and storm effects, real-time night-and-day cycle, dynamic music system and non-scripted enemy A.I actions.

The engine takes advantage of multi-core processors as well as multiple processors and supports DirectX 9 as well as DirectX 10.[35] Only 2 or 3 percent of the original CryEngine code is re-used, according to Michiel Verheijdt, Senior Product Manager for Ubisoft Netherlands. Additionally, the engine is less hardware-demanding than CryEngine 2, the engine used in Crysis.[36][/I]

don't look up, don't look up, don't look up, don't look up, don't look up, don't look up, don't look up...

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.