Hirdetés

2024. április 23., kedd

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Logoszféra  »  Welcome 2 my world!

(#37) SQX_Barto válasza SQX_Barto (#36) üzenetére

SQX_Barto
addikt

Well, things have changed a bit.
First I got a forklift driver job in a really busy warehouse. I didn't have to work on the second day, I wasn't good enough.
Then I vent to a different agency, and I got a temporary job right away.
I work as a visual inspector (for three days, tomorrow is the last day for now)
I inspect fasteners through a microscope. 6 hours a day and I have to wake up at 5.
So not my favourite job.
But they pay for it, so it is better than nothing.
There would be a place where I could assembly Apple phones, I hope that one will work out, and it will be a full time and permanent job.
The room is big and comfortable (it would be big enough for a couple also)
A bit expensive I will need to find a cheaper place sooner or later.
Or find a girlfriend, but a new room would be quicker...
I don't insist working for DHL, I just need a permanent full time job, what I don't hate either.
I wait with the debt situation, lots of time to take care of it, when I got a stable job.
I write about gaming a bit also:
Still Diablo 3, season 5 was a success for me, I got the extra stash and also the Guardian (maximum title in the Season Journey)
I completed the GR solo 70, I built a strong UE DH, have a good support WD for high GR also.
Season 6 will start soon, I will earn the extra stash again and I will build a wizard, hopefully a strong one and also a support DH for high GR probably.
I don't really play with anything else (I don't even have too much time and energy to play right now)
That's it for now.

[ Szerkesztve ]

If I were God, just for a day I would be guilty of letting the whole world slip away | Battlenet: bARTO#2309 | Steam: sqxbarto https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bAR7O/characters

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Logoszféra  »  Welcome 2 my world!
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.