• Utoljára frissítve: 2023-12-13 05:08:16

LOGOUT.hu

LG G2 témaösszefoglaló

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#645) aqwer21 válasza Lecs@ (#644) üzenetére

aqwer21
tag

Gizmodo review

"I don't even know where to start with the software. It is so insanely, universally bad across the board. "

"To me, it was the worst UI I've encountered."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Androidpolice

"LG's software layer looks and feels hopelessly outdated, and is bloated to the point of ridiculousness. 60% of my notification bar is completely unusable on the AT&T / international variants. Just, no. Stop it."

"LG, just stop whatever you're doing and please, for the love of all things holo, redesign your UI. It's just so incredibly bad. Even TouchWiz looks classy compared to whatever you're calling Optimus UI now. You could not make this phone fast enough that I would want to deal with it. Case in point, the notification area."

"...the user experience just sucks. I can't let this go. It's just so mind-bogglingly bad. Why, LG?"

Van még tobb is de nincs idom mindet belinkelni :DDD

És nem kritika ként kérdeztem ...én is veszek egy LG G2 ot a kov hónapban... csak kíváncsi voltam hogy O mit szól hozzá... :K

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.