Hirdetés

2024. április 20., szombat

Gyorskeresés

(#4) pn4hvq válasza flymi (#3) üzenetére

pn4hvq
senior tag

Elvileg ez a lejátszó: link.

Érdemes átnézni a kérdések és válaszokat itt.

Ha pl vlc-n keresztül szeretnéd nézni az élő képet távolról, akkor ez a megoldás (de a firmware-es próbálkozást csak saját felelősségre!):

I was able to connect, this was the procedure.

1. Download and uodate the firmware from this link http://files.banggood.com/2016/06/GUUDGO ONVIF.rar

2. Power off.

3. Power on and reset the cam, you will then need to use the GUUDGO app to set the WiFi up again, don't let this app update the firmware again or you won't be able to connect with ONVIF!

4. Discover the ip address of the cam on your LAN (in my case 192.168.1.175)

5. Connect stream with (for example) VLC using your discovered ip, in my case this will be, rtsp://192.168.1.175:554 The user name is 'admin' and password is left blank

I can also connect with the Android app TinyCam, select Camera Vendor as 'ONVIF' and Camera Model 'Profile S', other profiles may also work. User name and password as before.

Be sure not to let the GUUDGO app update the firmware again or the ability to connect with ONVIF will lost, and as noted before block the cam from accessing the internet.

Én megcsináltam ezt anno a sajáton és tette a dolgát. Pc-n vlc-n néztem meg, androidon pedig a Tinycamet használtam.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.