Hirdetés

2024. április 18., csütörtök

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Okostelefonok  »  Oneplus 7T Pro

(#43) Nahát!

Nahát!
tag

Érdeklődtem a OnePlus oldalán a gearbest-től vásárolt telefon garanciájával kapcsolatban. A következő választ kaptam az imént:

"We appreciate your time and effort in reaching out to us. Firstly Its really nice to hear that you are interested towards OnePlus and you would like to join the OnePlus Family :)
I understand that you want to buy OnePlus 7T Pro phone from gearbest.com and also want to know if you can get it repaired by warranty. I know how excited you are for the device to purchase. Please do not worry we are here to assist you with the issue. With reference to your issue, I would like to inform you that by checking upon your request as you said that you will get the device from China and. Please be noted if the device is purchased from China the device wont be able to support Google apps as they are banned in china. And for the repair the device can only be repaired in china because the repair components of the device is not available in other regions except then china. Since you live in Hungary as it is one of our serviceable region I see that the OnePlus 7T Pro is available in Hungary. Below is the purchase link to purchase the device. https://www.oneplus.com/hu?_ga=2.21745851.1657390272.1573639416-1527646311.1573376533"

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Okostelefonok  »  Oneplus 7T Pro
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.