Hirdetés

2024. április 25., csütörtök

Gyorskeresés

(#13) yagami01

yagami01
aktív tag

Pár új kép Gamescom-ról és egy tapasztalat:

" The gameplay was actually decent. I could notice a little bit of input lag but i dont think this will be a problem at release. I was able to customize the car for a little bit and then you could play one race at daytime and one at nightime. The handling model was A LOT better than 2015 and Payback!!! Nitrous is limited again and is actually hard to refill during the race. The things that impressed me the most was the actual destruction and cops. You could literally run through big ass trees and destroy them. Its not the most realistic but so much more fun. Also through barricades on the side of the track and pretty much everything that isnt a house. The cops were also really aggressive and smart and it felt like the good old Most Wanted. Really impressed but the input lag has to be fixed Ghost! "

Viszont az IGN-es gameplay-ben ami nekem feltűnt, hogy a forgalom nagyon csekély. Közelít a 2015-ös szinthez, holott a Payback-nél ezen javítottak. Valamiért mégse annyira uncsi talán a város, mint 2015-ben, de lehetne nagyobb a forgalom az ott látottaknál.

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.