Hirdetés

2024. április 24., szerda

Gyorskeresés

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)

Téma összefoglaló

Téma összefoglaló

• Utoljára frissítve: 2024-04-18 13:57:53

LOGOUT.hu

Az eBay használatával kapcsolatos információk.

Összefoglaló kinyitása ▼

(#66993) mokus1 válasza mokus1 (#66992) üzenetére

mokus1
addikt

Írtam egy hosszabb emailt, ez már bíztatóbb.

Thank you for your patience as we respond; we have recently received an influx of emails and since each one is answered personally, it has taken some time to reach back out to you.

In reviewing your message, I understand you have concerns related to the return. I'm sorry to hear that there have been problems with your sale, however we currently cannot take any action on this return. Please allow me to explain.

Because this return has not been escalated to eBay, we cannot take any actions. If by any means you feel the need to have eBay involved, you can do so by going into the return details. At this time, we do ask for you to continue working with your seller directly.

I am sorry to see that this transaction has led to so many frustrations and complications. Please know that it is never our intention to add any unnecessary stress to an already difficult situation. Our goal is to always ensure that all members are treated equally and fairly within the Terms and Conditions of the eBay Marketplace.

Tehát még várnom kell.

Útvonal

Fórumok  »  Hálózat, szolgáltatók  »  eBay (kiemelt téma)
Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.