Hirdetés

2024. április 25., csütörtök

Gyorskeresés

(#408) cizion válasza PPeter (#407) üzenetére

cizion
csendes tag

csak hogy szemléltessem a Taiyo Yuden és pl. Plextor Verba TDK TY lemezek közötti különbséget, egy levél a hivatalos disztitől

Dear Peter

The main differences are that Taiyo Yuden’s first grade of discs is their bulk unbranded discs – aimed at the professional software / audio duplication industry. This is the best disc on the market – and this is why it costs more money than all other manufacturers.

Discs from TY production that do not make this absolute top grade of disc, are sent for printing and branding – and end up as OEM branded product. Taiyo Yuden will not get as much money for these discs as they do for their unbranded duplication grade discs – and in an ideal world – all discs that TY make would go into duplication market. However – TY reputation in duplication market is unrivalled – that is why they only sell their VERY BEST production discs into this market. It is these TY discs that you will receive from us.

Do not be fooled by distributors saying “Look – I have discs here that are made by Taiyo Yuden – the dye is the same colour – the disc code is the same – but they are branded as Plextor, Verbatim etc – and I can offer you for less money!” – it is not the same disc.

I hope that this helps
Kind regards
Kevin

PPeter: a That's lemez Taiyo Yuden lemez aminek azért ez a neve mert a hivatalos forgalmazó Japánban és Koreában (Fusion) ezen a néven adja el. De ez szintén nem az unbranded A-Grade lemez.

Európában a GYÁRI Taiyo Yuden neve simán Taiyo Yuden!!!

[Szerkesztve]

[Szerkesztve]

www.pb-proof.eliveport.com (NRgie)

Copyright © 2000-2024 PROHARDVER Informatikai Kft.