* Ken Rockwell is the Chuck Norris of photography
* Ken Rockwell isn't the Chuck Norris of photography; Chuck Norris is the Ken Rockwell of martial arts.
* For every 10 shots that Ken Rockwell takes, 11 are keepers.
* Ken Rockwell's digital files consist of 0s, 1s AND 2s.
* Ken Rockwell ordered an L-lens from Nikon, and got one.
* When Ken Rockwell brackets a shot, the three versions of the photo win first place in three different categories.
* Ken Rockwell's nudes were fully clothed at the time of exposure
* Ken Rockwell once designed a zoom lens. You know it as the Hubble SpaceTelescope.
* Ken Rockwell doesn't use flash ever since the Nagasaki incident.
* Ken Rockwell is the only one who can take self-portraits of you
* Before Nikon or Canon releases a camera they go to Ken and they ask him to test them. The best cameras get a Nikon sticker and the less good get a Canon sticker.
* On Ken Rockwell's desktop, the Trash Icon is really a link to National Geographic Magazine
* Sure, Ken Rockwell deletes a bad photo or two. Other people call these Pulitzers.
* Ken Rockwell never starts, he continues
* Ken Rockwell is the only person to have photographed Jesus; unfortunately he ran out of film and had to use a piece of cloth instead.
Ettől függetlenül én kedvelem, jópofák az írásai, bár labortesztnek valóban vérszegények. So what?!